2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha some of our players going to Mont spare me!!! Maybe well spend 400K on players next year like you normally do to avoid relegation but then again we might choke like you and lose a granny after being up by over 9 goals at 3/4 time. Ohhhhhh burnnnnn

Hahaha some of our players going to Mont spare me!!! Maybe well spend 400K on players next year like you normally do to avoid relegation but then again we might choke like you and lose a granny after being up by over 9 goals at 3/4 time. Ohhhhhh burnnnnn
No worries, if you do spend 400k on players don't spend it on the blokes that played for you this year, none of them were any good.And I think you'll find there are a few of your players keen to pull on the Monty jumper.

No worries, if you do spend 400k on players don't spend it on the blokes that played for you this year, none of them were any good.And I think you'll find there are a few of your players keen to pull on the Monty jumper.
talk about cruelty to dumb animals.some people never learn.

currently working with little jacko from lower plenty who is moving back up to mulwala, Rohan Davies and also lower plenty duo Duckworth and zimbolani going with

Apologies for the intrusion lads, but how would people compare the EFL to local leagues in Geelong like GFL/BFL? Apologies but moving to Melbourne next year just trying to get a grasp on the standard of a few local leagues

Resident "cash cow"!

One of many generous sponsors that & has been in that role for over 20 years. Not a fly by night that appears at a different club each few years such as out west.

Not much talk about the handful of ex-Monty players heading to East Doncaster, now there is some cash being flown about. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he is staying and signed a new contract for 2015/16. I read on FB via Northern Footy Show that Justin "Scooter" White has signed with Nth Heid. Can someone confirm this?

Have also heard this. Would be massive news for the Kennel if true. I've heard he has a number of connections through cricket with the playing group at North.

I have it on good authority that Heidelberg were in to Fev big time before Yarra offered him the coaching position.

I was told it was out of Yarra and Heidelberg for him for next season

Goo
I have it on good authority that Heidelberg were in to Fev big time before Yarra offered him the coaching position.

I was told it was out of Yarra and Heidelberg for him for next season
Good authority???? I find it very hard to believe when he is still paying Allan Tripp for his massive debt he has...major sponsor of yarra

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back