2015 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

If Hawthorn come 10th I will stop posting on this forum, if we come top 4 may you stop posting please?

Why so touchy? Have you forgotten what it's like to be an ordinary team. This little purple patch isn't going to last forever. What's stopping 2015 bring another 2009?

Why so touchy? Have you forgotten what it's like to be an ordinary team. This little purple patch isn't going to last forever. What's stopping 2015 bring another 2009?

That's just it, the Hawks are not even nearly an ordinary team ... currently they are a champion team with some champions plus several very good role players

More chance of a bathing beauty arriving on Earth from Venus than the Hawks missing the top 8

The fact that our list bats 35 deep not 22 is a good place to start.

It doesn't matter how deep a list looks like before Round 1. I don't think the Hawks will have the same intensity as they have had. They've been "up" for 3 years now (4 if you count 2011). Every other team is studying the way you play and it'll be cracked before you know it.

It doesn't matter how deep a list looks like before Round 1. I don't think the Hawks will have the same intensity as they have had. They've been "up" for 3 years now (4 if you count 2011). Every other team is studying the way you play and it'll be cracked before you know it.

Wont be cracked by you blokes thats 4sure, btw not saying we will win the flag but to predict us 10th is fairly funny.

1. Sydney
2. Port Adelaide
3. Hawthorn
4. Richmond
5. Fremantle
6. North Melbourne
7. Geelong
8. Gold Coast
9. Essendon
10. Adelaide
11. Brisbane
12. Collingwood
13. GWS
14. West Coast
15. Western Bulldogs
16. Carlton
17. Melbourne
18. St. Kilda

I don't think this year will see too many surprises.
Port, Sydney, Fremantle, Hawthorn, Geelong and North Melbourne will all play finals.
Collingwood, Carlton, Western Bulldogs, St. Kilda, GWS and Melbourne all won't play finals
The premiers will come from Port, Sydney or Hawthorn.

Last year I could only lock in 4 teams to play finals, while I could only rule out 3 teams with confidence. The pool of potential premiers was at 6. I hope some surprises are thrown up this year though.

1. Hawthorn
2. Port
3. Sydney
4. North
5. Fremantle
6. Gold Coast
7. Adelaide
8. Geelong
--------------
9. Richmond
10. Essendon
11. West Coast
12. Brisbane
13. Collingwood
14. GWS
15. Melbourne
16. Carlton
17. St Kilda
18. Western Bulldogs

The only reason you're arguing with him is because you are insecure. I mean, why else would you bother?

Nah i don't enjoy reading idiocy thats all, but your probably insecure that your clubs greatest era is now shared with an arch enemy that is quite hilarious.

1- Hawthorn (likely finish 1-3)
2- Port (likely finish 1-3)
3- Sydney (likely finish 1-3)
4- North (likely finish 4-7)
5- Crows (likely finish 4-9)
6- Freo (likely finish 4-8)
7- Gold Coast (likely finish 5-10)
8- Geelong (likely finish 5-10)
9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17- Everyone
18- St Kilda (likely finish 18-18)

Nah i don't enjoy reading idiocy thats all, but your probably insecure that your clubs greatest era is now shared with an arch enemy that is quite hilarious.
If you didn't enjoy reading idiocy then you certainly wouldn't reply to it. That makes even less sense. I just think that deep down you're feeling quite insecure about things, that's all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Sydney
2. Port Adelaide
3. Hawthorn
4. Geelong
5. North
6. Fremantle
7. Essendon
8. Adelaide
-------------------
9. Gold Coast
10. Richmond
11. West Coast
12. Collingwood
13. Brisbane
14. Melbourne
15. Carlton
16. GWS
17. Bulldogs
18. Saints

Basically Sydney, Port and Hawthon are genuine chances before the season and Geelong, Freo and North have every chance to be there if they start the season well.

Predictions are just that..predictions! Opinions with a bit of flair are okay IMO. So Hawthorn not being a powerhouse according to some posters is quite ok, at least they are putting something different out there. As for where the Hawks will end up in 2015', I honestly don't have clue! But something tells me the Crows could be the bolter and as long as the Big Bud is fit and firing then the Swans could be hard to beat!

1. Sydney
2. Port Adelaide
3. Hawthorn
4. North
5. Richmond
6. Fremantle
7. Gold Coast
8.West Coast
-------------------
9. Essendon
10. Geelong
11. Brisbane
12. Adelaide
13. GWS
14. Collingwood
15. Carlton
16. Melbourne
17. Saints
18. Bulldogs

Port Adelaide
North Melbourne
Hawthorn
Gold Coast
Sydney
Adelaide
Fremantle
West Coast

Richmond
Geelong
Brisbane
GWS
Carlton
Melbourne
Western Bulldogs
St. Kilda
Essendon

So I guess the bombers get pinged for the supplements scandal & the pies are removed altogether? Right I'm going to ring the club & ask for my membership money back.;)

Wont be cracked by you blokes thats 4sure, btw not saying we will win the flag but to predict us 10th is fairly funny.
Yes its a silly prediction. Hawks will make the 8. But youd have been laughed at just as hard for saying theyd miss in 09. It probably wont happen, but its happened before not so long ago.

I think theyll drop off a touch, 3rd or 4th in the H&A and beaten in the prelim.

1 Sydney
2 Hawthorn
3 Port Adelaide
4 Richmond
5 Brisbane
6 Gold Coast
7 North Melbourne
8 Fremantle
9 Geelong
10 West Coast
11 GWS
12 Essendon