2015 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints go 4-7 first half of year then 0-11? We are ordinary but not that bad. We still play Melb, Ess, WB, GC and GWS. We should win a cuppla more
Yeah to be fair I didn't realise that until I had finished it. I think you will another 2

Ran the ladder predictor and I cant see Essendon, Port, Richmond and Geelong making the finals.

1. Freo
2. Syd
3. Hawks
4. Eagles
5. Collingwood
6. Adelaide
7. Giants
8. North
------------
9. Essendon
10. WB
11. Port
12. Geelong
13. Richmond

Port and Geelong do have chance of making the 8 if they have a small turnaround in form

North higher than Pies

GWS no

Essendon no

From ladder predictor:

1. Sydney
2. Fremantle
3. Hawthorn
4. West Coast
5. Collingwood
6. Adelaide
7. Richmond
8. Geelong
------------------
9. North Melb
10. Western Bulldogs
11. Port Adelaide

5-11 can go any which way, but if that top 4 goes through, we'll likely see a Freo v WCE prelim.

1. Fremantle
2. Hawthorn
3. Sydney
4. West Coast
5. North
6. Adelaide
7. Port
8. Geelong
-----
9. Collingwood
10. Richmond
11. Bulldogs
12. GWS
13. Melbourne
14. Carlton
15. St Kilda
16. Essendon
17. Gold Coast
18. Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints go 4-7 first half of year then 0-11? We are ordinary but not that bad. We still play Melb, Ess, WB, GC and GWS. We should win a cuppla more

We don't play Gold Coast again.

Realistically we only have maybe 4 winnable games (WB, Ess, GWS and Dees) and they are hardly a sure thing. Dogs should beat us and the rest are probably 50/50 at best. GWS would probably beat us if they hadn't had those injuries the other week. Bombers could beat us if they actually decide to turn up to play and the Dees are not an easy beat.

I would be less surprised if we went 0-11 than if we went 4-7.

Realistically we only have maybe 4 winnable games (WB, Ess, GWS and Dees) and they are hardly a sure thing. Dogs should beat us and the rest are probably 50/50 at best. GWS would probably beat us if they hadn't had those injuries the other week. Bombers could beat us if they actually decide to turn up to play and the Dees are not an easy beat.

I don't think we win all those games however odds that we lose them all and all other games for the season is unlikely. I suspect we win 2-3 more for the season.

What about Freo Rd 19 in Melbourne? Going for the Hatrick.

I think predictions of Richmond falling out of the 8 are very reasonable, especially if we lose today.

This is who we play and my predictions:

- Sydney (SCG) - LOSE
- GWS (MCG) - WIN
- Carlton - WIN
- St Kilda (ES) - WIN
- Fremantle (MCG) LOSE
- Hawthorn - LOSE
- Adelaide (AO) 50/50
- Gold Coast (MCG) WIN
- Collingwood - 50/50
- Essendon 50/50
- North Melbourne (ES) - 50/50

We are currently sit at 6-5.

If half of the 50/50 games are losses and the others are wins, then we will finish the season on 11 wins and 11 losses, which is definitely not enough to make finals.

On the flip side, Richmond could sneak in the top 4 if we win tonight, win all of the 50/50 games and cause at least 1 more upset (Let's just say, Fremantle at the MCG). We would then finish with 16 wins and 6 losses. In order to make the top 4 though, Richmond would need to only lose 1 more game (max 2 more) for the year, and this is unlikely with Fremantle, Adelaide away, North Melbourne, Sydney away and Hawthorn still waiting for us in the run home.

I wouldn't be surprised if Richmond fall out of the 8. There is just not enough games I would pencil in, and too many 50/50 and tough games for my comfort. Our bad form early on could come to haunt us in the end, but we shall wait and see how they go tonight

My current ladder predictions:

1. Fremantle
2. Sydney
3. West Coast
4. Hawthorn
5. Collingwood
6. North Melbourne
7. Western Bulldogs
8. Adelaide

-----------------------------------------------

9. Geelong
10. Richmond
11. Port Adelaide
12. GWS
13. Essendon
14. Melbourne
15. St Kilda
16. Brisbane
17. Gold Coast
18. Carlton

If things go the way my ladder predictor went

Port play Fremantle for the right to 8th or 7th spot
Adelaide play West Coast to get into 8th
Richmond pay North for the 4th spot.
Are you saying that if Richmond win we sang 4th or is it the winner of that game gets 4th, and who out of the current top 4 drops out for this to happen.

Are you saying that if Richmond win we sang 4th or is it the winner of that game gets 4th, and who out of the current top 4 drops out for this to happen.
Sydney have some tough games, I think I had Richmond and Kangaroos on 60, going for 64 into the top 4.

Something like
West Coast 72
Hawthorn 72
Fremantle 68
Richmond 64
North 60
Sydney 56
Bulldogs 52
Port 52

Crows 52

just a ladder predictor

Threw a few draws in to mix it up.