List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel sick about the Menzel thing.

All these players leaving or potentially leaving because of "attitude" problems. Maybe it's the parlous environment, and not the players?

How about we keep the skilful, contracted ones and fix the environment?
The whole landscape has changed. Players, and their managers, have all (or most) of the power.

Look at Cam McCarthy--he signed an extension 3 or 4 months ago and now wants to be traded. That is absolutely ludicrous.

So what's the trade then?

1. 4.45pm: DIXON TO ALBERTON IN TRICKY THREE-WAY DEALOk, here goes explaining how Dixon has become a Power player:

Richmond jumped in and helped Port Adelaide and Gold Coast in getting the deal over the line.

It sees the Power receive Dixon plus the Suns' current third-round selection, pick No.49.

The Suns get No.10 from the Power, No.31 from the Tigers as well as 2016 second-round picks from each club.

The Tigers snare No.19 from the Suns, which could be used to broker the stagnated Chris Yarran trade from Carlton with just one and a half days of trading left.

Are you still following?

Reputable GWS Supporter RL Griffin on Twitter mooting deal including Menz and GWS that would see us trade:

Menzel, 20, 21 and 59 for
Kerridge, Plowman, Lamb, Phillips, Sumner, PLUS picks 26, 27 & 28

Deal including Pies (Treloar) and Crows, too.

Too much going on - giving me a headache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reputable GWS Supporter RL Griffin on Twitter mooting deal including Menz and GWS that would see us trade:

No thanks terrible deal we get some reserves players and a guy who can't break into the Crows line up and they get Menzel? Are we stupid? Or are we taking drugs like the last few years?

No thanks terrible deal we get some reserves players and a guy who can't break into the Crows line up and they get Menzel? Are we stupid? Or are we taking drugs like the last few years?
Agree - that's what I told him... we get reamed - yeah we get 48 players but little quality for losing one of our most (if not the most) talented players.

Unless we can trade #26, 27 & 28 to GWS for #7 and/or Tomlinson what is the point. Unlikely to get a talent with those picks this year and Menzel is a quality player that would need to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back