List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we're too quick to dismiss the quality of player coming in through trade, and I guess this understandable given recent history. I got a little curious and looked up a few YouTube videos on sumner and I instantly wanted him at the club.. His interview shows a drive for improvement and I reckon he's got heart.. His highlights package from draft year ain't too shabby either. Can fo shizz caress a pig skin.

Lamb, Phillips and Sumner are the steak knives. SOS must obviously rate them.

If Plowman comes good, he'll be a bargain for a pick in the 20s.

Can't work out what's up with Menzel. He should be a marquee player alongside Cripps in the next few years, and you don't trade those. Play him into form and then if he still wants out with a new coach, Geelong will give us a fair price.

Where does Kerridge fit in? Taggers are like small forwards, you find them in the PSD and throw back the bad ones. I hope they're not kidding themselves that he can become some kind of forward.

i like whats happening. really addressing a rebuild. menzel for kerridge & 28 is okay. 28 then for the GWS 4 is a good deal. Yarran for 19 & 3rd round or 12 alone. we also have geelongs first round for next year. considering how bad our list is thats a good effort with not much to play with. swap the geelong pick for tomlinson. id be very happy after all that.

weitering at 1 then there will be some very good players at 19, 20, 21.

i like whats happening. really addressing a rebuild. menzel for kerridge & 28 is okay. 28 then for the GWS 4 is a good deal. Yarran for 19 & 3rd round or 12 alone. we also have geelongs first round for next year. considering how bad our list is thats a good effort with not much to play with. swap the geelong pick for tomlinson. id be very happy after all that.

All sounds good apart from getting rid of Menzal. Don't like that bit...

So that's the GWS 4 and Kerridge for Menzel in a three way deal and we keep picks 20 and 21?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jed Anderson can snag pick 15 I dont think 12 was out of the question for Yarran I would throw in pick 21 to the tigers just to make it happen
Nope... they can GAGF'd... pick 12 or nothing. We don't have to sell him.

Would give us 2 picks in the top 12 something we haven't had in a long time if ever
picks 20 and 21 to GWS for pick 8, pick 12 to GWS for Plowman and Tomlinson (or some combination thereof)... pick 28 if we trade it in from Adelaide in exchange for Menzel to GWS for the remaining GWS players and we get Kerridge as part of the Menzel trade.

Menzel for Kerridge & 13 is about right. Anything else is lunacy.

What kind of precedent would Menz for a second and Kerridge set? Every time we develop a decent young player rival clubs will be circling.

picks 20 and 21 to GWS for pick 8, pick 12 to GWS for Plowman and Tomlinson (or some combination thereof)... pick 28 if we trade it in from Adelaide in exchange for Menzel to GWS for the remaining GWS players and we get Kerridge as part of the Menzel trade.
So all pretty straight forward then... I'm so confused! image.jpeg

So we have pick 1 8 and 12??? Now that would be DELICIOUS

Go where? He's still contracted. No one is interested in him for a trade that ive heard. we havent tried to give him a way. I checked gumtree.
Warnock is out of contract Wook... if we can't move him on after this week, he is gone.

And if you believe what someone said, he is going to retire if we delist him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back