Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

2015members23032015.png

Reckon we will see a jump after our performances in the NAB cup. Very encouraging signs from the team. If we beat Richmond, look out!

arent richmonds numbers phenomenal!! i havent had a look at theyre membership packages but they must be selling some cheap and ugly ones with little value fo rthe club itself...oh boy wowee... you would think theyve been playing grand finals the last few years...bizarre!

arent richmonds numbers phenomenal!! i havent had a look at theyre membership packages but they must be selling some cheap and ugly ones with little value fo rthe club itself...oh boy wowee... you would think theyve been playing grand finals the last few years...bizarre!
You can say that again. Nearly 65,000 members :eek:

We'd have to be confident of eclipsing at the bare minimum last year's membership total. Whilst we are 2,000 odd behind this time last year, though recently we've closed that gap significantly, the horror start to last year should see us catch the total with a win or two In the first few games quickly.

What would everyone see as a pass Mark for this year? I'd say 50,000+, just beating the old membership record... this would also be a huge turnaround from a few months ago. Thoughts?

Trigg deserves praise for fixing up a lot of the membership issues. For such a supposedly great administrator, Swann did a terrible job with our membership department...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jenny from the membership department has really stepped up her fitness base this preseason with a conversion rate of 60%. She's speaking at a record 93 words per minute on the phone and really selling the club to prospective members. I know its just the preseason....but ive got high hopes for Jenny.

You said this about her last year, s_v. She still answers the phone with her arm bent - not straight out in front of her. Other staff are easily snatching the handset off her and snagging sales. Needs lots of one on one, in close work for mine.

You said this about her last year, s_v. She still answers the phone with her arm bent - not straight out in front of her. Other staff are easily snatching the handset off her and snagging sales. Needs lots of one on one, in close work for mine.
She needs to get a rod ashman style helmet and get a phone headset attached and I am sure we will see Jenny back at her best.

Last edited:
Trigg deserves praise for fixing up a lot of the membership issues. For such a supposedly great administrator, Swann did a terrible job with our membership department...

Hate to be a wet blanket...wait no I don't...but aren't we still lagging behind last year's pathetic result? Like what a have seen of Trigg so far but might hold off on the praise for just a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

Back