2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripps. I don't rate Juice particularly highly and don't see that changing.

Birchall, Bellchambers (forward line) and $100k left over.
Ibbotson, Roughead and little left over.

Which would be the better combo?
Ibbotson and Roughead.
Bennell or Griffen and Deledio or Goddard?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hibberd, mid rookie, Swan
vs
Newnes, Griffin, fwd rookie
Who are u thinking about with the rookies? I have no idea with this, I'd probs go with Newnes/Griffen.

higgins is always supercoach poison, ive been sucked in more than once, always teases never delivers

Think this year in a better side he could potentially bump his average up to around 90, which could be OK for a def premium. A risk though given a new club, injury history etc.

Newnes vs. Adcock vs. Higgins vs. KK - Are the first three much more likely to average more than KK? Personally I rate them all as potentially averaging around the same, 80-90. Thoughts? At this stage I'm happy to take the risk with KK and use the cash elsewhere.

Think this year in a better side he could potentially bump his average up to around 90, which could be OK for a def premium. A risk though given a new club, injury history etc.

Newnes vs. Adcock vs. Higgins vs. KK - Are the first three much more likely to average more than KK? Personally I rate them all as potentially averaging around the same, 80-90. Thoughts? At this stage I'm happy to take the risk with KK and use the cash elsewhere.

I think that adcock is one who seems to get injured often, newes is the pick for me with more midfield time. only thing to consider with kk is how he will handle another full AFL season and might get the dreaded 2nd year blues. cash elsewhere would be handy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back