2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out please guys. I want to trade in Taylah Hunt & Bonts next week for Hamling & 1 of Cripps/Salem, but need to generate 400k today to be able to do that, but obviously comes at a price. Which below option would you rather have?

Dangerfield, H Shaw, Cripps/Salem & Hamling (currently have)
Vs
Ibbotson, R Henderson, Bontempelli & T Hunt (will have next week if I make 2 trades this morning)
I think I'd be generating the 400k by downgrading my least favourite prem to a rookie rather than downgrading 2 certain keepers to midpricers. From memory you have heaps of prems to chose from.

I think I'd be generating the 400k by downgrading my least favourite prem to a rookie rather than downgrading 2 certain keepers to midpricers. From memory you have heaps of prems to chose from.

I have 6 premo mids: GAJ, Pendles, Fyfe, Parker, Danger & Griffen
but only 3 defs: Simpson, Shaw, Newnes, rookie, rookie, rookie.

So basically I'm relying on Saad, McIntosh, Brown, Oxley & Hamling to fill 3 starting spots. Not sure if that will work every week.

So basically I'm relying on Saad, McIntosh, Brown, Oxley & Hamling to fill 3 starting spots. Not sure if that will work every week.
Might be to late to trade giff but danger to a hodge burgergone type mid/def and push them back with a trade down the track without wasting a trade next week just my thoughts tho.

Might be to late to trade giff but danger to a hodge burgergone type mid/def and push them back with a trade down the track without wasting a trade next week just my thoughts tho.

Yeh, I'm thinking which ever mid premo stinks it up this week, I'll trade to a def premo (swing to Saad to mid bench) otherwise as Hoddo said I could always downgrade one mid premo to a rookie and upgrade a def rookie. I do like having 6 mid premo's though.

I'd downgrade Danger to Anderson (if you don't already have him). Then next week Cripps>Bonts and Hamling>Hunt would leave you with 5 prems and Bonts in the mids and a backline of Simpson, Shaw, Newnes, Hunt, MacIntosh, Saad, (Brown, Oxley)

I'd downgrade Danger to Anderson (if you don't already have him). Then next week Cripps>Bonts and Hamling>Hunt would leave you with 5 prems and Bonts in the mids and a backline of Simpson, Shaw, Newnes, Hunt, MacIntosh, Saad, (Brown, Oxley)

Ooh, I like that! I can swing Lambert from F8 to the mid bench and move Bonts to F5 (bench Salem) & move Heeney of the bench and into M8. I don't even care if I take a points hit this week if Jed is the sub.

You'll find me in the vent thread though if Danger goes 150+ today

Help me out please guys. I want to trade in Taylah Hunt & Bonts next week for Hamling & 1 of Cripps/Salem, but need to generate 400k today to be able to do that, but obviously comes at a price. Which below option would you rather have?

Dangerfield, H Shaw, Cripps/Salem & Hamling (currently have)
Vs
Ibbotson, R Henderson, Bontempelli & T Hunt (will have next week if I make 2 trades this morning)
First option MrsG. Don't make rash assessments based on one game. You can make that call before rd3 price changes.

Dangerfield a great choice.

Ooh, I like that! I can swing Lambert from F8 to the mid bench and move Bonts to F5 (bench Salem) & move Heeney of the bench and into M8. I don't even care if I take a points hit this week if Jed is the sub.
You'll find me in the vent thread though if Danger goes 150+ today
Well Danger didn't quite get that high but did really well nonetheless and I see you in the vent thread. I should point out that my suggestion was an alternative to your original plan to trade out both Danger and Shaw for Ibbotson and R.Henderson so Danger was going anyway. The only difference is that you have Shaw and Anderson instead of Ibbotson and Henderson and that has to be an improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anderson now sub... do I keep him?

Anderson vs Lang vs Cocktoo

Lang and Cockatoo both playing and not sub!

Cockatoo or Anderson?

Are they both equal sub threats, so I should just bank the 30k? Neither will be needed on my field.

Well Danger didn't quite get that high but did really well nonetheless and I see you in the vent thread. I should point out that my suggestion was an alternative to your original plan to trade out both Danger and Shaw for Ibbotson and R.Henderson so Danger was going anyway. The only difference is that you have Shaw and Anderson instead of Ibbotson and Henderson and that has to be an improvement.

My team balance was all wrong, it's been rectified now with 430k in the bank. I will feel a lot better about downgrading Danger once I make 2 upgrades this week. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back