Position 2015 SuperCoach midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are people now looking at GAJ as an upgrade option down the track?

Wait and see but considering Ablett > Fyfe and then getting GAJ later once he's been back for a bit.

You'd think the least he'll bottom out at is around 650 maybe 620 if the SuperCoach gods are in tune this year. That'll probably happen by round 8 so getting him in in round 9 looks likely so picking a guy that either will hover around those prices would be best OR, pick a guy with a hot start and then trade him out for Gary in round 9 (unless his BE is still low) if you go with the first option you'll probably have to look at a way to get that player back into your side because if they're around the 600 mark they're going to be a top 10 midfielder

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Selwood up 150k by byes hopefully. Then selwood +50-100k to gaz is the plan! His round 13 bye is gold.
I like it! If it works but....its a no for me. Out of contract at the end of the year, talk of him going home to the Cats, no preseason, could have his tagging role back, Sheed to play more minutes in the midfield possibly playing his role. No.

I like it! If it works but....its a no for me. Out of contract at the end of the year, talk of him going home to the Cats, no preseason, could have his tagging role back, Sheed to play more minutes in the midfield possibly playing his role. No.

Can see the concern! It's between him and a. swallow at the moment for the job. He's got it but i'm sure that will change multiple times before round 1 haha

What are peoples thoughts on what swallow can get to price and average-wise by the byes anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kennedy boak dangerfield cotchin griffin swallow cripps heeney vandenburg ellis-yolmen krak
i hate my team without gaz.
With that midfield you are mssing pendles, selwood, fyfe, rocky,beams and gaz who will probably all be top 10

With that midfield you are mssing pendles, selwood, fyfe, rocky,beams and gaz who will probably all be top 10

pendles - 1 less gun midfielder. not sure how it will effect scoring. bottom 6 club also for the 1st time since hes been there.
selwood- really want him. fair point
fyfe- while not injury prone. i expect more full seasons from 600k+ player. having said that upgrade target
rocky- overpriced unsure on scoring output with beams partnership
beams- new club + same as rocky
gaz- im crying. i want him. i want him now.

none of these would be issues if any of these players cost like 60-70k less. i demand more from super prems
so ive tried to be a bit different

Thoughts on expected/potential averages of the following:
Mitch Wallis
Lin Jong

GOAUS! Bont2Boyd ?
Wallis played a run-with role on Pendlebury on Saturday, rather than a hard tag. If he avoids hard tag roles, his scoring will be a bit better this year than last. I expect Wallis to average about 80, although he could possibly reach 90 if he can enough kick goals from the midfield like he did on Saturday.

Jong has a potentially higher ceiling than Wallis, if he can continue to develop his decision-making skills. Currently they are letting him down too often, but to be fair he hasn't played very many games at AFL level. I expect an average of 70 to 80 for Jong this year, but if he makes the most of his opportunity then the following year will more likely be potential breakout time.

Wallis played a run-with role on Pendlebury on Saturday, rather than a hard tag. If he avoids hard tag roles, his scoring will be a bit better this year than last. I expect Wallis to average about 80, although he could possibly reach 90 if he can enough kick goals from the midfield like he did on Saturday.

Jong has a potentially higher ceiling than Wallis, if he can continue to develop his decision-making skills. Currently they are letting him down too often, but to be fair he hasn't played very many games at AFL level. I expect an average of 70 to 80 for Jong this year, but if he makes the most of his opportunity then the following year will more likely be potential breakout time.

By my calculations Wallis would need to average 100 to be a worthwhile pick at his price.

If Jong can average 85 his price would rise by 140k to 412k by the bye round and would be prime for a premo upgrade

No played a half in the ressies and had 14 possies. Not sure whats' going on there.
I had a quick read on the Crows board to see what's going with Jaensch, some saying he's lost his spot to Laird, others saying he way managed and will be back in come rd1 all good

what's your opinion on him/the situation?

I had a quick read on the Crows board to see what's going with Jaensch, some saying he's lost his spot to Laird, others saying he way managed and will be back in come rd1 all good

what's your opinion on him/the situation?

The Crows have been very tight with info this pre-season. Laird has played all three NAB games whereas I don't think MJ has played at all. That looks bad for Jaensch IMO but who knows given the said lack of info.

pendles - 1 less gun midfielder. not sure how it will effect scoring. bottom 6 club also for the 1st time since hes been there.
selwood- really want him. fair point
fyfe- while not injury prone. i expect more full seasons from 600k+ player. having said that upgrade target
rocky- overpriced unsure on scoring output with beams partnership
beams- new club + same as rocky
gaz- im crying. i want him. i want him now.

none of these would be issues if any of these players cost like 60-70k less. i demand more from super prems
so ive tried to be a bit different

downgrade swallow to freeman and get rid of boak for ablett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back