2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If aish is going to Carlton I'd be happy with a straight swapfor bell. Let's face it we arent getting a top 10 pick for him and Bell is another goal kicking mid in the making.

I'd be shattered by this. Surely we could at least get their second rounder.

Midfield depth is the last of our concerns. We already have enough mids aged between 23-27; Hanley, Rich, Redden, Rockliff, Beams, Zorko, MRobbo, Bewick, Lester, ZoB and Bundy. Also Taylor, Robbo, Mayes, Paparone and Keays coming through.

Last edited:
If aish is going to Carlton I'd be happy with a straight swapfor bell. Let's face it we arent getting a top 10 pick for him and Bell is another goal kicking mid in the making.
We might as well have just kept Crisp then. Admittedly, Crisp is looking really good in that collingwood side. Don't know whether to be happy or annoyed.

I do understand how people think we would be getting screwed. Im just saying. It's either port or adelaides 2 rounders or if aish where to say he wanted to go to Carlton I'd be happier with Bell then a speculative pick in the mid to late 20's or 30's

Heard leppa wants astbury to join him at the lions what do you blokes think you will offer up?

Wouldn't be easy given we won't be trading our first rounder for him and will probably need to leave the rest of our picks available for academy selections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do understand how people think we would be getting screwed. Im just saying. It's either port or adelaides 2 rounders or if aish where to say he wanted to go to Carlton I'd be happier with Bell then a speculative pick in the mid to late 20's or 30's

I am hoping that they bring in the ability to trade future picks. That should give us a much better chance of getting value in such situations.

Lol Bell. He is so shit compared to what Aish will be in a couple of years. I would want Henderson or Yarren + Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back