List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hawkas,
Sat on 2 rumours for a week because I couldn't believe them at the time, still not sure but the ketchup is normally good. Puopolo looking to move back to SA (explains port's potential willingness to trade Hartlett, gotta find cap space for pup and dixon) - this still leaves us with plenty of younger and/or more talented small fwds, and allows port to keep wingard and gray in midfield (and not play monfries!).

The 2nd one is Burgoyne will retire. We all know he has a contract but that was signed 4 months ago and perhaps things have changed (we know we didn't give him great coin, not a huge factor but still a factor, as is his knee issues- maybe the docs have given him news similar to the Max Bailey situation?).

Anyway, take it or leave it but if either turn out to be true you heard it here first!

Dasher clearly remembers my post about my chat with the random punter at the Hawks v north game who turned out to be McBeans cousin and said he would be a hawk next year. I'll let you take credit for that one Dash but I'll take credit if Dylan Shiel is a hawk in 2018

Having been in discussions with the dashing one for many years now, can tell you the man is not a seagull. McBean has been hot/cold/hot/warm regularly this year. What I will say, is if we land one of these fourth stringers looking for a chance, it'll mean a couple of big things for us: the immediate future and the year after.

Having been in discussions with the dashing one for many years now, can tell you the man is not a seagull. McBean has been hot/cold/hot/warm regularly this year. What I will say, is if we land one of these fourth stringers looking for a chance, it'll mean a couple of big things for us: the immediate future and the year after.
Hoping some of them come off. I know Dash is always around the mark. To be honest...your my favourite poster Dash..always have been

Hi hawkas,
Sat on 2 rumours for a week because I couldn't believe them at the time, still not sure but the ketchup is normally good. Puopolo looking to move back to SA (explains port's potential willingness to trade Hartlett, gotta find cap space for pup and dixon) - this still leaves us with plenty of younger and/or more talented small fwds, and allows port to keep wingard and gray in midfield (and not play monfries!).

The 2nd one is Burgoyne will retire. We all know he has a contract but that was signed 4 months ago and perhaps things have changed (we know we didn't give him great coin, not a huge factor but still a factor, as is his knee issues- maybe the docs have given him news similar to the Max Bailey situation?).

Anyway, take it or leave it but if either turn out to be true you heard it here first!
I'm also of the opinion that Burgoyne will retire if we three peat...and I hear that one of our assistants will follow Brendan Bolton to Carlton. Can Burgoyne walk straight into an assistant role???

Can join the dots this time of year..we want a key back as we wanted Norths but missed out..So Carlisle we'll be asking questions no doubt..
We're after gun mid as pushing strongly at GWS/Suns young guns..so every mid who can play in and out we're gunning for...
Hale rumour around all year..so a ruck who's equally strong as a forward we'll be after too.
Wonder if any truth in rumour we're trying to prize Broosts cuz away from up North too..
One things for sure-no matter if we win premiership or lose we must make some hard decisions now before we end up with Geelongs problems.

Hoping some of them come off. I know Dash is always around the mark. To be honest...your my favourite poster Dash..always have been
Really ..:thumbsu:
Come grab a drink with me at the VFL GF and we can swap notes ;)

Would love to get Mumford out of GWS. One year to run on his contract i believe.
I saw the big Mummy today eating breakfast at Buddy's favourite cafe. Quite the unit. Seem to recall he snubbed us the last time we tried to get him to the club.

Would be nice mate but I'm being double teamed by my 3 and 4 year old kids while the mrs goes overseas for a week on Saturday...and she arrives home at 1pm Grand Final day! WTF!!! Perhaps next time box hill plays at Casey fields??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi hawkas,

Bradbury...

You are very, very lucky that I don't shoot messengers. So close am I to tears/rage with this news that I may break my rule - just once:cry:;)

I saw the big Mummy today eating breakfast at Buddy's favourite cafe. Quite the unit. Seem to recall he snubbed us the last time we tried to get him to the club.
Or did we snub him?

Grimley to the Lions makes a lot of sense. They need a target up forward - and all of Grimley's faults won't prohibit him from getting some game time up there.

Not if he is cooked either mentally or physically. I don't think that he would want to be a liability should he feel that he is done

Club wouldn't have offered him a deal so early in the season if they didn't feel he had something to offer. His form this year certainly hasn't warranted discussions about him calling time.

Club wouldn't have offered him a deal so early in the season if they didn't feel he had something to offer. His form this year certainly hasn't warranted discussions about him calling time.

Very true. It does, however, come down to how the individual is feeling once the season is done and dusted

I do agree though that he has been incredible this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back