List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Meara exploring his options as he runs out of contract 2016. Great scoop Damo. I could've told you that.

Why explore.. :( this will put a knife throught my heart if O'Meara leaves..
Such a genuine bloke.. Club first etc.. Gun player.. And now he wants out as the times get tough.. Or his wanting more $$$$
Not happy..

Sign players up Suns!! This us getting ridiculous.. O'meara dixon Prestia Day Thompson feck me!! We'll be left with Josh hall

Damien Barrett saying O'Meara wants out? That's out of left field.

Day, Dixon and Gorringe I can understand to all varying extents.
O'Meara in Melbourne now doing media work i don't think he would want to leave after all the rehab he has done with the club.
The other three are not surprising.

Such a genuine bloke.. Club first etc.. Gun player.. And now he wants out as the times get tough.. Or his wanting more $$$$
Not happy..

Sign players up Suns!! This us getting ridiculous.. O'meara dixon Prestia Day Thompson feck me!! We'll be left with Josh hall
Nope. Hall wants out as well to NRL so that's one less.

Not happy..

Has O'Meara stated this or his manager? :rolleyes:
The media make me laugh.

Has O'Meara stated this or his manager? :rolleyes:
The media make me laugh.

Well no.. Purple is saying those 4 I named..
Managers are doing the rounds.. Offering up there players..

Though a gun like O'Meara.. You won't see it coming.. It'll go down like Griffens deal.
You'll have the radio on.. Then *bang* jaeger O'Meara the 2013 rising star winner from Gold Coast has been traded to so n so for picks 3 and 10 etc..

Then you drop to your knees and scream whyy.... :(

Well no.. Purple is saying those 4 I named..
Managers are doing the rounds.. Offering up there players..

Though a gun like O'Meara.. You won't see it coming.. It'll go down like Griffens deal.
You'll have the radio on.. Then *bang* jaeger O'Meara the 2013 rising star winner from Gold Coast has been traded to so n so for picks 3 and 10 etc..

Then you drop to your knees and scream whyy.... :(
He named the other 3 in relation to player manager whispers. Yesterday it was Prestia leaving because he barracked for Melbourne. Plenty of interstate players have investment properties in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he wants to leave he won't be going anywhere until his contract expires at end of 2016. He will have more trade value next year by getting on the field and playing than bowing to any trade demands. Won't be free agent either at end of 2016 so would if he is hell bent on leaving we have leverage in any trade situation.

Hopefully a clean out at year end through all facets of the club and a fresh start to 2016 with improved success will help to change his mind set and have him want to stay.

All this is based on what's being said is true, wait was the source Damien Barrett? Forget about anything he says he is woeful and him, Hutchy and Caro just make up stories.

Jaeger O'Meara talks about how he loves the club and has loved what rocket has done to the club.
Won't go anywhere.

Jaeger O'Meara talks about how he loves the club and has loved what rocket has done to the club.
Won't go anywhere.
That's the interview I was looking for thanks mate

Who wants out may depend on the breaking drug stories. There'll be parents talking to young players if all this is found to be true.

Then you've got concerned parents of 18yo that you'll draft this year not wanting their boy exposed to a party drug culture club. Hope you can sort it quickly!

Who wants out may depend on the breaking drug stories. There'll be parents talking to young players if all this is found to be true.

Then you've got concerned parents of 18yo that you'll draft this year not wanting their boy exposed to a party drug culture club. Hope you can sort it quickly!
This is why I mentioned Prestia.

Family are very concerned.

This is why I mentioned Prestia.

Family are very concerned.

I thought is was because he is a life long Demons supporter and his family supply fruit to the club, or was that just yesterdays story from you?

Going on about how you have inside knowledge is nothing more than stirring the pot, we are very tolerant on this board but will only put up with so much

And Dave Swallow just does his thing
Complete professional, terrible kick...but he'll figure that
I've always had him as our next Captain
Have 2 bothers ever been captain of 2 different AFL teams at the same time?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back