2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess, and that's all it would be, VDB. Miller has been consistent lately and has half his side out. Which could also means he gets a better opponent I'd say. Hmmmmmmm

I've also got Heeney on the bench ATM, who I could potentially start over VBerg if Heeney isn't Sub. I've nailed 90% of my starting rookies so far this season, mostly due to dud rookie picks that I've been able to use as loopholes, rather than by design.

I've also got Heeney on the bench ATM, who I could potentially start over VBerg if Heeney isn't Sub. I've nailed 90% of my starting rookies so far this season, mostly due to dud rookie picks that I've been able to use as loopholes, rather than by design.
Wouldn't be starting Heeney over the other two.

Bit annoying all these Saturday games. I have Heeney, Glenn and Anderson to choose from for M8 this week with VDB and Cripps at M6/7 and Adelaide/CEY are playing early at the same time as Glenn and Anderson. Probably have to see the subs first, on second thoughts if Anderson avoids the vest I might go there as he can rack them up and he'd want to take his opportunity.

5HUdEpH.jpg

With Kade Simpson out what should I do?
Assess Mcintoshs first quarter and if he's going bad switch Goodes with K Simpson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit annoying all these Saturday games. I have Heeney, Glenn and Anderson to choose from for M8 this week with VDB and Cripps at M6/7 and Adelaide/CEY are playing early at the same time as Glenn and Anderson. Probably have to see the subs first, on second thoughts if Anderson avoids the vest I might go there as he can rack them up and he'd want to take his opportunity.
There's only one more game then normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back