2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez Bentleigh were pretty bloody good for a period in that 2nd half and should have scored.

I know we haven't got Nichols for the weekend but does anyone know if Mclaren is still away for the game or is he going to be back?

Kenny said that four of the lads that played today won't play on the weekend as they are spent plus add the four away on international duty and the four that are already injured, we will probably be a bit threadbare this week.
Vukovic, Thwaite, Djulbic, Griffiths, Hersi, Marinkovic and Keogh played the majority of both matches. 4 of them I'd say. Who's injured? Zadkovich, Sidnei, who else?

I'd say Griffiths, Hersi, Nebo and one of Thwaite and Djulbic will be rested or even De Silva who I completely forgot about. Keogh we can't rest if Mclaren isn't back although I'd be fine with Harold starting and Keogh coming off the bench for half an hour.

I'd say Griffiths, Hersi, Nebo and one of Thwaite and Djulbic will be rested or even De Silva who I completely forgot about. Keogh we can't rest if Mclaren isn't back although I'd be fine with Harold starting and Keogh coming off the bench for half an hour.

Harold would be struggling to be fit enough to start. Only came back from injury a week ago. Kenny would be doing a bit of ducks and drakes with Popa perhaps.

Great effort lads. But am i the only one concerned about how much time Keogh has played. I hope we don't kill the Golden Goose.
Thought Nebo was terrific last night and i for one am quite surprised by this. Glad to see i was wrong about him. He is obviously a far better player than i thought from last year. May be he is just simply fit enough now.
Imagine if we could get over WSW after the program we have had in the last few weeks. Obviously WSW have struggled with their commitments but they are quality and will start winning A League games soon.

It's the return of Ruka too. Hoping for a decent crowd this weekend. Who would seriously want to go and that hybrid shit at subi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final is confirmed as an Adelaide home game. It's f****** bullshit as they have played every game (IIRC) in the cup at home while we have played all except 1 away. It's not as if we don't travel enough but now add on an extra flight. Once again we get shafted because those fairies in the Eastern States might have to stay up an hour longer to watch it when none of their stupid teams are in the final.

Final is confirmed as an Adelaide home game. It's f****** bullshit as they have played every game (IIRC) in the cup at home while we have played all except 1 away. It's not as if we don't travel enough but now add on an extra flight. Once again we get shafted because those fairies in the Eastern States might have to stay up an hour longer to watch it when none of their stupid teams are in the final.
At least it's not in Melbourne regardless. What they should do each year is select a venue and regardless of who makes the final, hold it there aka the champions League final.

We played at Sydney in the quarter finals, I agree though should at least make it fair and do a draw

One team is West Australian. That's the only excuse they need.
A friend was arguing that because I wasn't going to the game this weekend that I have no reason to be upset about the final not being here because people won't rock up to normal season games and Adelaide have had good crowds this year so it makes sense to play it there.

This Saturday is a bad day as the Beaufort street festival is on and many people will be attending there and traffic will be ridiculous. They probably could capitalise on it by offering discounted tickets for Beaufort street festival attendees or something similar.

We are on top of the table for Christ sake and we still can't get anything to go our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back