Competitions 2016 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

If there's a spot left in here guys I'd be keen.

Not sure how I find my last season's ranking. Was around the 5k mark overall from memory.

Team name: The Flying V

If there's a spot left in here guys I'd be keen.

Not sure how I find my last season's ranking. Was around the 5k mark overall from memory.

Team name: The Flying V
No worries GS, I'll slot you in.

Why is there no collingwood bigfooty afl dreamteam league? I couldn't be bothered entering teams on 2 sites...
Hi Smoky, when the split happened we ended up going with RDT.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the trade system they're now using.

Hi Smoky, when the split happened we ended up going with RDT.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the trade system they're now using.

Im still in leagues using the original afl DT.

If anyone is in the same boat and wants to start a Collingwood bf league let me know.

I'll get it set up.

$50 in.

All entry money goes back into prizemoney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moving posts:

I didn't participate in a Collingwood board league last year but am keen to join in this year. I play every year.

No worries. What is your team name and approx rank from last year?

I missed the jump completely last year but have been in the leagues in previous years, 2014 I think I came around the 5000 mark. I am more organised this year and ready to suit up again. Given I missed all of last year I will come at a discounted bargain price.

I missed the jump completely last year but have been in the leagues in previous years, 2014 I think I came around the 5000 mark. I am more organised this year and ready to suit up again. Given I missed all of last year I will come at a discounted bargain price.
Welcome back! I'll add you to Div 4 which has just opened.

Awesome, Thanks Axe.

Geez, I think I actually won BF Magpies Div 1 or at least made the GF a few years back, now I'm down to Div 4. I'll have to study a bit harder this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2016 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back