Competitions 2016 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Axe. I definitely will be in again. However I am working full time and studying part time which doesn't leave a lot of time to spend on SuperCoach, hence my atrocious performance in 2015, and I'm not confident I can improve this year (don't worry I won't abandon my team, it's a good outlet from the study and the work). I'm happy to go into what ever league you would like to put me in, but if you want to drop me to a lower league that's fine (in case your going for league rankings).

Hi Babylove, thanks for your feedback. I'll leave you in Div 3 or at worst drop you to Div 4 depending on the other entries.

Thanks for organising again Axe

I'm keen to go around again and will be looking to put an ordinary relegated 2015 SC season behind me.

Toxic Meat is out I will be Crazy Tails this year.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Promoted from Div 4 to Div 2, and ranked 6th. Bring on 2016 and Div 1 promotion! Keep up the good work Axe
Same here JJ. Div4>2. Ranked 13th. Div1 is in my sights ;)

Axe I'm in.

I'd like to have another crack but cant seem to find my stats from last year.. perhaps I'm missing something.

Anywho, I think I averaged around 2000 pts last year but will be much improved.

Team name this year is Social Outcasts FC

I'd like to have another crack but cant seem to find my stats from last year.. perhaps I'm missing something.

Anywho, I think I averaged around 2000 pts last year but will be much improved.

Team name this year is Social Outcasts FC
No worries T. Your rank for last year is in the 2nd post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2016 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back