Win Prizes 2016 Goal Kicking Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it is tough. Think about it, say you tip 5 first goalkickers in a row, and then the players you pick don't kick a goal. That would take you to round 10.

Say it comes down to 2 people at round 10. The person above and a poster who has tipped 9 players who have kicked a goal. His 10th doesn't. The above players 10th doesn't either, but that means he will have won through immunity.

It's a hard one to judge. Tipping the first goalscorer is hard, but having a lot of immunities could potentially cost a person who has had a terrific run.

I reckon it needs to be capped. Say 3 at most?
Yeah I think that's best idea, as unlikely as it is to accumulate multiple cap of 3 is best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in.

I hope it does better than Closest to the Pin from last season though; first round I got first goal kicker, a few points off the score and the result right but no one ever updated the leaderboard...

I waited, week after week, for that update, to see my name at the top. But as I waited the light went out of my eyes, my skin withered like paper and my semen turned into pathetic clouds of dust: I had died inside. My raison d'etre had been vanishing as it was, but this cruelty felled me entirely. Each day passed and I checked incessantly on the thread, only to watch the e'er unbolded title, 'Closest to the Pin: Prizes for the winner!' slide down, down into the depths of BigFooty limbo. I dreamt of the accolades from you all, I wondered about these mysterious prizes, I hoped and wished and prayed but it was all for naught.

A few times I posted in the thread, dragging it back to the top kicking and screaming, only to watch as you all stared at it's horribly disfisgured form, spitting on its face and shitting into its eyes, laughing and leering. Eventually the thread itself stop responding to my calls. It was as if I was watching a drowning man on a crowded beach; I run frantically to find help but no one will look at me, talk to me, acknowledge my existence and that I was on top of the leaderboard for one week of an online guessing competition that at most 5 people were involved in. Nonetheless, I manage to find a rope, which I immediately run back to the drowning man. 'Look, here! I've saved you, grab on to this rope, it will save your life and avert a terrible fate of unheard last screams and tears of terror leeched into an indifferent sea of misery.' But the drowning man looked at me blankly, stopped swimming entirely, and soundlessly sank into the ocean.

I'm in.

I hope it does better than Closest to the Pin from last season though; first round I got first goal kicker, a few points off the score and the result right but no one ever updated the leaderboard...

I waited, week after week, for that update, to see my name at the top. But as I waited the light went out of my eyes, my skin withered like paper and my semen turned into pathetic clouds of dust: I had died inside. My raison d'etre had been vanishing as it was, but this cruelty felled me entirely. Each day passed and I checked incessantly on the thread, only to watch the e'er unbolded title, 'Closest to the Pin: Prizes for the winner!' slide down, down into the depths of BigFooty limbo. I dreamt of the accolades from you all, I wondered about these mysterious prizes, I hoped and wished and prayed but it was all for naught.

A few times I posted in the thread, dragging it back to the top kicking and screaming, only to watch as you all stared at it's horribly disfisgured form, spitting on its face and shitting into its eyes, laughing and leering. Eventually the thread itself stop responding to my calls. It was as if I was watching a drowning man on a crowded beach; I run frantically to find help but no one will look at me, talk to me, acknowledge my existence and that I was on top of the leaderboard for one week of an online guessing competition that at most 5 people were involved in. Nonetheless, I manage to find a rope, which I immediately run back to the drowning man. 'Look, here! I've saved you, grab on to this rope, it will save your life and avert a terrible fate of unheard last screams and tears of terror leeched into an indifferent sea of misery.' But the drowning man looked at me blankly, stopped swimming entirely, and soundlessly sank into the ocean.

ARE YOU READING THIS Grockadoc????!!!!?????

I'm in.

Close Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Win Prizes 2016 Goal Kicking Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back