Injury 2016 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If our season gets euthanized against Sydney we should manufacture a "bye" for the senior blokes, play the kids against Melbourne and then go in hard (i.e. really hard) for the Showdown.

IN
Bonner
Snelling
Palmer
Frampton
Colquhoun
Houston

OUT
Boak. Acute tightness.
Gray. Obtuse tightness.
Wines. Probable tightness.
Trengove. Suspected tightness.
Ebert. Alleged tightness.
Pittard. Unfashionable tightness.
9.8 out of 10 supporters would watch

because he got about 2 players to play every game for brisbane last year.

You can lead a horse to water but much of the preparation and the quality of the preparation is up to the player. Their preparations don't end at the club, they need to prepare at home and on their off-days too. With the culture of failure and lack off off-field resources down at Brisbane it wouldn't surprise me if Burton was pushing shit up hill.

Injuries happen, deal with it. We are not the only club to have been reamed this season.

I'm still laughing at the campaigners initial reaction down the road when Jacobs rolled his ankle. Prozac prescriptions quadrupled overnight & Pyke had to be talked down from jumping off the Western stand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw that but anyone have anything more? After the great effort Lobbe put in today there are calls to promote Lobbe into the Power. Just wondering who could ruck for the Maggies if Billy is no good?

I doubt we particularly care who rucks for the magpies, but i'm sure we have someone in the wings.

I saw that but anyone have anything more? After the great effort Lobbe put in today there are calls to promote Lobbe into the Power. Just wondering who could ruck for the Maggies if Billy is no good?
Jon Ross

I doubt we particularly care who rucks for the magpies, but i'm sure we have someone in the wings.
We should be caring and taking this seriously.

It's good to have a balanced side as it helps the development of the kids coming through and gives us a better chance of winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back