Player Sponsorship 2016 Player Sponsorship - Call to Arms

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting in early...

Plenty of gold memberships available. Is it possible to nominate Shem for a gold sponsorship (silver unavailable) to replace Anderson and Woodward? Let's be honest, Woodward is a long shot to get off the rookie list unfortunately.

If not, I see Brand is available for silver. Outside of the n00bs, he's the best without a silver sponsor and I, along with a few others, rate him highly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting in early...

Plenty of gold memberships available. Is it possible to nominate Shem for a gold sponsorship (silver unavailable) to replace Anderson and Woodward? Let's be honest, Woodward is a long shot to get off the rookie list unfortunately.

If not, I see Brand is available for silver. Outside of the n00bs, he's the best without a silver sponsor and I, along with a few others, rate him highly.
This is a really interesting year for it I reckon. A lot of players who should be getting opportunity this year or next. Players from Howe through to Shem and then even on to Connor Glass. But maybe let's hold that for the appropriate thread once we've seen how much cold hard c-c-caaasssssshhhhh we have to spend!

Jedi's gone missing, but I've found part of a map...
Does it lead to a burnt out location on Arden St?

Don't bother, the social club there is similar to the cantina on Mos Eisley...

Getting in early...

Going from Silver to Gold is usually a cost issue. We don't get an awful lot of swag for our sponsorship dollars and silver is the best way to get the biggest pool to raffle off.

Going from Silver to Gold is usually a cost issue. We don't get an awful lot of swag for our sponsorship dollars and silver is the best way to get the biggest pool to raffle off.
Yeah looking more closely at the cost and what you get for it, paying 2.3x what it costs for silver is not even close to worth it.

Plus we won't get nearly as many badges under our names

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2016 Player Sponsorship - Call to Arms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back