2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course we go out to win every week!

That aint deep down either, thats front and centre. Its just not on the back of hard work at training, big pre seasons and a win at all costs selection process.

However, every bloke still wants to sing the song each week!
And sing it loud you should.

one more sleep...

That would explain the RAAF fly overs being done in the CBD today. And a swarm of army personnel heading along Corro drive. :rolleyes:

What's the bet the game is either:
a. A fizzer
b. called off due to the University (not the club) being scared of water
c. not going to satisfy anyone's anger over the incident the last time these 2 sides met.

But still good luck.... I guess.

That would explain the RAAF fly overs being done in the CBD today. And a swarm of army personnel heading along Corro drive. :rolleyes:

a. A fizzer
c. not going to satisfy anyone's anger over the incident the last time these 2 sides met.

A

a. A fizzer

With no rain in sight for tomorrow night my guess is A

Competition is heating up now for that 6th spot, our boys will feel like they're an outside chance

Also shows how hard it is to predict results.

Woodsmen get done by Mayne, then beat Sandgate. Sandgate smash Mayne, then lose to Ferny Grove - then Woodsmen effectively destroy Ferny Grove, allowing a single behind in what looked likely to be a close contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something odd in that Ferny v Woodsmen result after the Sandgate game. I suspect quite a few players unavailable from Ferny.

Something odd in that Ferny v Woodsmen result after the Sandgate game. I suspect quite a few players unavailable from Ferny.

For sure. I imagine quite a few missing from Colly Park when Woodies beat them, and quite a few Woodies missing when Mayne beat them, and quite a few Redbacks missing when Colly Park beat them and so on.

2 big games tonight.

Good vs Evil at UQ

Good blokes vs Good Blokes down at Chelmer

Can't decide which game to go to!

(Hope Jimboomba don't play blokes under false names like they did last week hey redbackboy92 ?)

For sure. I imagine quite a few missing from Colly Park when Woodies beat them, and quite a few Woodies missing when Mayne beat them, and quite a few Redbacks missing when Colly Park beat them and so on.

2 big games tonight.

Good vs Evil at UQ

(Hope Jimboomba don't play blokes under false names like they did last week hey redbackboy92 ?)

That's a huge allegation... anyone in particular that we should be watching out for tonight?

That's a huge allegation... anyone in particular that we should be watching out for tonight?

Not really a big deal, as the player in question has always played for Jimboomba. My spies tell me Adam Adie was running around for them last week, and eh doesn't appear to be registered to them, nor is there a permit out there anywhere ;)

2 big games tonight.

Good vs Evil at UQ

Well based on that last statement QAFL, I'm going to suggest the answer to my original options on tonights match will now be C!

Just when we thought it was safe to go back into the water............. QAFL, have you been taking lessons in how to get alone with people from MMM? ;)

Not really a big deal, as the player in question has always played for Jimboomba. My spies tell me Adam Adie was running around for them last week, and eh doesn't appear to be registered to them, nor is there a permit out there anywhere ;)

Late inclusions can be handwritten on the teamsheet. This won't be reflected on sportingpulse.

Sorry champ, but looks like you're radar is off (again)

Couple of big games tonight, looking forward to it!

Late inclusions can be handwritten on the teamsheet. This won't be reflected on sportingpulse.

Woo

woodsmen v Zilmere should be a beauty

Will Saver and Tyson Kenny playing for Collingwood Park tonight

I remember Tyson playing at Redlands not that long ago, and Saver is a very good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back