2016 - Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty and Lewis tonight.

I don't like holding Lewis but I've lost a lot of money on him and to be honest don't really have a choice. I also think Friday night at the 'G against the tigers is the kind of game he's going to bounce back and go big in, especially with Mitchell out (actually this is more of a prayer). Gonna keep the faith for another week or two.

Gibson is such a ****ing pain, apart from his 157 he's been shit, close to trading him out. Houli's down weeks suck too but I'll take them with the 120s. Martin playing well but not converting to his fantasy score. Disappointing start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Houli and Howe tonight. Houli is doing nothing at half-time(25), Howe was up to 43 with about 8 minutes to go in the second but is still 43. I had Mitchell as skip and only heard about his late out when the game was about to start so did not have time to make any adjustments. Steele Sidebottom is vice and Hewett is my reserve.

Menadue slipped into my F8 after Gray out, I was happy at half time but 11 for the final half, ugh just horrid. Oh well, at least he's not 500k ala houli.

Lewis - 117
Birchall - 81

Thank you Sam Gray for being a spud and getting yourself dropped, otherwise I would've traded Lewis and I'd be venting right now.

198/2

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 - Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back