2016 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL. WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?

Remove this Banner Ad

We have level 1 NN 53-1 11-12.

At the moment on the 48th floor of the Sofitel.

Since I've waited such a long time decided to splash out on 4 nights in a room overlooking the MCG.

Last night the G was lit up in alternate Bulldogs and Swans colours. I took some great pictures.

We had a Grand Final run from the Caringbush last night and on the 86 tram we told a lady we were staying at the Sofitel for the Grand Final and she asked where we had flown in from. I told her we drove down from Geelong. She didn't understand!

For lot's of nervous leaks
I'm surprisingly not nervous at all, a big weight has been lifted by just getting there. I have been very controlled with the emotions etc but it could all explode into something unbelievable should we win on Saturday

What about Row LL on Level 4 in the Olympic? That's Cat 5 apparently, so would hate to see Cat 6 or 7.

Social club member for more than 20 years so some reward for years of loyalty and dollars pumped into the club, say with a Level 1 seat would have been nice. The ballot sucks.

Of course it depends where on level 4 but also where on level 1
The very back of level 4 is better than the very back of level 1 where you can't see a thing because of the concrete above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After moving to Brisbane its been over 10 years since ive been to the G. Was lucky enough to get a couple of GF tickets for my dad and I and we're sitting in Q25. Can anyone tell me if that's a members area and if there are any dress regulations or anything else I should know before we head in??

After moving to Brisbane its been over 10 years since ive been to the G. Was lucky enough to get a couple of GF tickets for my dad and I and we're sitting in Q25. Can anyone tell me if that's a members area and if there are any dress regulations or anything else I should know before we head in??

Q25 is usually in the AFL members area (although for GF there are other ways to access this area). Do you know if the tickets specify AFL members tickets? There is no dress code, but the only concern would be that AFL members tickets are meant to be non-transferable (ie only used by the actual member). Therefore look out for and try to avoid anyone checking memberships/ID as you enter (only a small chance of being checked). If it is not an AFL members ticket you should have no problems.

Your posts have exceeded my expectations.

Q25 is usually in the AFL members area (although for GF there are other ways to access this area). Do you know if the tickets specify AFL members tickets? There is no dress code, but the only concern would be that AFL members tickets are meant to be non-transferable (ie only used by the actual member). Therefore look out for and try to avoid anyone checking memberships/ID as you enter (only a small chance of being checked). If it is not an AFL members ticket you should have no problems.

Thanks for the reply Milhouse. It does have Melbourne Cricket Ground - AFL Reserve on the ticket which I didn't take notice of until you posted the above. Looks like we'll take our chances. Anyone used these tickets before and been ok??

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL. WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back