2016 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL. WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?

Remove this Banner Ad

not sure where exactly yet but "somewhere"

work leave has been approved (it was a nervous wait over the weekend as to whether I could get Friday and Monday off). . the lid can come off, i'm gonna see the doggies in a GF!! :eek: :airplane: :rugby:

I know that row Y is the drip line for the great Southern stand. Just trying to imagine what 10 rows back from that would be.
The view is good but from some of those rows near the back in some sections you can't see the big screens (they have TV screens overhead though), high kicks on your side of ground and top of the goal posts, each section is a bit different. Still a good view though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been 10 years since I've posted...what a week.

Any chance anyone can tell me if the cheer squad are sitting at the Punt Rd end or the Ponsford end?

M35 row V next to the team races for me!
Yay- a doggies section then. M35 row E for us!!

Looks like (hopefully) M28-30 will be all Dogs

My four seats are M31 row P.

If anyone wants to swap for 4 seats elsewhere or throw up another option happy to hear from you via direct message.
We are used to sitting elevated and on centre wing.
So id really like something more central rather than behind the goals potentially next to one of the cheers squad.

But they may of interest to some other people so if a swap is of interest let me know

Q54 row A. Says category 2 on the order confirmation, but on the map this seems to show as category 3. Don't get it.

I feel like being in Q54 is a good omen though. :thumbsu:

Oh and I was a Priority 2 by the way.

Exactly same story as me.
Ill be asking ticketek about it when I pick up the tickets.

My mum and Dad also pensioners and we have been charged full adult cost.

Top deck Olympic stand: Q54 , Row J . seats 16 & 17

Will I need ?

images

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL. WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back