List Mgmt. 2016 Trade, Draft and free agency news (no hypothetical trades)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of these rumours going around are actually accurate? I've heard over night we are into Prestia again aswell as Tom Mitchell.
And this morning on SEN I've heard that Fremantle might accomodate a trade between Hill and Mayne?
Which one if any of these trades are actually believable?

Fremantle might accommodate...??? :eek:
How generous of them!

Isn't Mayne a Free Agent?
IF Hawthorn were interested, which I doubt, we could take Mayne for free.

Brad Hill is worth a LOT more than Mayne.

Mayne?

132.gif

If we don't want anything from Freo, and there surely isn't, is there anything that the Suns, or Crows, or even the Swans might like? Something from the Hill deal to offset the cost we will have to cough up for a player we actually want. Suns probably could do with a look to get some experienced players. And who knows, maybe we could facilitate Zac Dawson moving to the swans to help fill the void left by Teddyboi! Who wouldn't feel warm and fuzzy after that?:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without having any idea if Clarko means we do or don't have enough room, I don't mind this approach.

I mean, I can't stand it when EPL clubs go out and say "we have a £100million war chest to spend on players". It only means that any play going there is going to demand far more than they are worth knowing the money is available. Especially considering AFL is salary capped so you never want to be paying overs for players.

Anyway, loving the thread. Even if none of these trades eventuate it has been fun to dream...

there goes that

Of course we are going to say that. we don't need all this media attention while we are challenging for another premiership. If we could bring carlise in last year then we can bring in some of the kids. even if hodge, burgers and gibbo sign on its no change compared to last season and its not like miles or stewart took a lot of the salary either.

keep calm and don't read into this stuff. we have money hidden away. this is why gunno took a pay cut

How much of these rumours going around are actually accurate? I've heard over night we are into Prestia again aswell as Tom Mitchell.
And this morning on SEN I've heard that Fremantle might accomodate a trade between Hill and Mayne?
Which one if any of these trades are actually believable?

Pretty sure Mayne is a FA, so no way we are going to take him as part of a trade for Hill.
Maybe the FA compo pick they get.....but otherwise no way we want that spud anywhere near our club

Once Mitchell and Lewis retire do we have a player capable of winning 30+ possessions a game in the guts?
Although I am not sure about T Mitchell, its not like Sammy wins 30+ possessions from the midfield. We are one of the worse contested posession and clearance teams. Sammy does a bit of a Martin quarter back role where players look for him due to his superior disposable skills and decision making. T Mitchell is an inside player that extracts more often than not so he has value if that's what we are after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back