Play Nice 2016 US Presidential Election - Trump vs Clinton? Part 2

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
States to look for early on the East Coast to gauge where this thing will go will be New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. If Trump jumps out in NH and PA looks tight, the race is on. If Clinton looks pretty safe in NH and gets out past +5 in PA then it'll be too tough for Trump.

States to look for early on the East Coast to gauge where this thing will go will be New Hampshire and Pennsylvania. If Trump jumps out in NH and PA looks tight, the race is on. If Clinton looks pretty safe in NH and gets out past +5 in PA then it'll be too tough for Trump.

He will win in Ohio.

Pennsylvania can go either way

Amen, brother

when i did history in high school way in 1988-1992 (!!), the history class was taught by an old-skool tyrant ******, and consisted of almost exclusively Australian history. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNG. MacArthur, sheep, NSW, MacArthur, sheep, NSW, and even then it was cleaned up for our consumption.

I don't know what the classes are like now, but goddamn if you can't make up an interesting curriculum with world history, you're not ******* trying
We did the good stuff in the late 90s tee history - Germany and the USA between the wars ww2, and the Cold War.

lol
image-26.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FiveThirtyEight has Clinton with a 65% chance of winning. It has Pennsylvania for Clinton while Ohio, NC and Florida all going Trump and only Nevada too close to call.

A mate has relies in Pennsylvania too. The result is maybe not the problem perhaps the division in the country & the tearing apart of confidence & belief in the systems of the USA itself.are the real worry.
Its been said that the USA will never be defeated from outside. Only from within. Are we seeing this?

You only need to look at how the margin of victory for the candidates by county in 2012 to see this. The urban/rural division is enormous.

2012nationwidecountymapshadedbypercentagewon.svg

If Trump wins, it'll be because he transformed those blue and light red counties in the rust belt to dark red. The only states he can change across the board are Colorado and New Hampshire. He can probably win most of the NY counties and still lose the state, just like Illinois.

trump v weekend a bernies. all the old fogies goin for weekend at bernies all the young folk goin for trump. times are changing first brexit now trump. even if trump loses, it will be a big punch in the eye for the establishment. the movement will just get stronger. australia 15 years behind the rest of the world. establishment and all there cronies have lost their grip.

I'm glad I've been busy today looking at houses and then a friends birthday becuse it means I can skip 3 or 4 pages at a time. I imagine nothing of value happened in those pages so no loss.

Did anyone discuss how Melania Trump has been proven to be an illegal?

trump v weekend a bernies. all the old fogies goin for weekend at bernies all the young folk goin for trump. times are changing first brexit now trump. even if trump loses, it will be a big punch in the eye for the establishment. the movement will just get stronger. australia 15 years behind the rest of the world. establishment and all there cronies have lost their grip.
30 yrs probably

I'm glad I've been busy today looking at houses and then a friends birthday becuse it means I can skip 3 or 4 pages at a time. I imagine nothing of value happened in those pages so no loss.

Did anyone discuss how Melania Trump has been proven to be an illegal?
Not that I have seen but i have also skipped pages

Rather enjoying the radio silence today. Feels a bit like the calm before the storm in this campaign. Expecting it all to come to a head in a big, negative way by about Monday morning our time.

HE IS the ****ing establishment. FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back