2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to know what Par will be, will be some big score you'd imagine. Interesting to see how many of the top coaches went for Short the riskier captain option.

1122 happy enough with that
Well there goes my chance at 10k :'(. I dare say you go inside the top 10 now and I go outside it.

Well there goes my chance at 10k :'(. I dare say you go inside the top 10 now and I go outside it.

Not sure, the captain call this week will be huge, I think I'm a decent chance at going top 20.

The game can be so up and down any week, every chance to bounce back and other fall.

Hard to know what Par will be, will be some big score you'd imagine. Interesting to see how many of the top coaches went for Short the riskier captain option.

1122 happy enough with that
i reckon par will be around 990ish when you take into account us poor schmucks that didnt have the C on Short.
you sir are well over.

Not sure, the captain call this week will be huge, I think I'm a decent chance at going top 20.

The game can be so up and down any week, every chance to bounce back and other fall.
I was 3rd and 325 points ahead of you but you've outscored me by 370 (I'm assuming you're Wiley's Winners). You're going way up or I'm going way down haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was 3rd and 325 points ahead of you but you've outscored me by 370 (I'm assuming you're Wiley's Winners). You're going way up or I'm going way down haha.

Yeah that's the team, maybe I'm just playing it down in my head. Well hopefully I do shoot up the rankings, then you won't be too far behind then (55 points is nothing)

These next 2 weeks are probably the biggest 2. A fair few people would have gone too hard with international/Heat/Hobart players and wont be able to field 11. And of those that are fine this week alot of them will be stuffed for the next week with too many Scorchers/Thunder/Gades players.

Its a real balancing act that if you have not planned for you are stuffed.

Only 6 - none of them is Agar
Turner seems better value at almost 30k cheaper. Surprised they have priced Bresnan at 100k though, probably not worth it at that price
Early thoughts on Trades

Out: Willey, Archer, Ingram/McCullum
In: Watson, Tye, Turner/Nair

EDIT: forgot Tye is in the ODI squad. Will have to find an alternative

Remove this Banner Ad

2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back