2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyone thoughts on Captain choices this round.

Watson is probably the safest option and only thunder player id consider, been in decent form with that bat and getting some overs in. Obvious worry if rain is forecast for the second game.

Johnson has shown enough to be worth consideration. Always a worry that he could be rested, but looking at their depleted bowling lineup you'd think that they can't afford that luxury.

Agar seems to be getting a decent crack with bat and bowl, has been pretty consistent too.

Turner has some decent form with the bat, always risky taking a batsmans as captain, but can pay off big time.

VC Watson and see how he goes is my plan

Only other option I'd consider would be Vince or MJ

McCullum to Turner will be my final trade. 4 Scorchers, 2 Thunder players and Silk on the bench anticipating some rain for the Sydney Derby
Next week might be tough with 7 bye players on my field currently.
Will probably use the Watson VC loophole (via Wade), but it won't take much for me to go with him. Bravo the only other one capable of a solid 1 game score.
Will make the call on Ingram/Silk closer to game day
6IyGNDQ.png

McCullum to Turner will be my final trade. 4 Scorchers, 2 Thunder players and Silk on the bench anticipating some rain for the Sydney Derby
Next week might be tough with 7 bye players on my field currently.
Will probably use the Watson VC loophole (via Wade), but it won't take much for me to go with him. Bravo the only other one capable of a solid 1 game score.
Will make the call on Ingram/Silk closer to game day
6IyGNDQ.png

Khan a capt option for you I'd have thought

Tossing up between Sams > Klinger or Neser > Johnson. The forecast rain for the Sydney match is a little worrying considering I've got 3 Sixers players and 2 Thunder players.

It's 2 days away and most people will be affected you would've thought. I don't think you can make it impact your decision making, unless you're unsure on a 50/50 between a scorcher and a thunder player.

Tossing up between Sams > Klinger or Neser > Johnson. The forecast rain for the Sydney match is a little worrying considering I've got 3 Sixers players and 2 Thunder players.
33% chance of rain in Syndey at game time, 55% in Darwin.

pick your best side and cross your fingers...there's no way can plan for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yet another catch dropped off one of my bowlers by one of my others players :mad:
its a ******* conspiracy.

To be fair. With the amount of catches going down this year it would probably be more of a surprise if one of your players wasn't one of the batsmen/bowler/fielder at some point in a drop in each game. Catching has been ridiculously bad.

Looking at the Sixers squad, I think Sams will miss out :(

Sixers v Thunder

Botha
Abbott
Bird
Brathwaite
Denly
Dwarshuis
Henriques
Hughes
Lyon
Maddinson