2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Watson to Short, is it worth it? Watto has his double next round so kind of want to keep but this is the only way I can get Short. Next week could just trade Short back to Watson

Absolutely

its time for me to get hysterical about who to choose as captain again.

last week i checked all the stats, listened to eveyones opinion, made allowances for gut feel, changed my mind about 10 times in the 5 minutes leading up to the first ball and then finally just tossed a coin and let chance decide.
i think i'll save myself the agony this time and go straight to the coin.

i've got a really bad feeling about this round.

Rashid saved me from a poor round.
made up for getting 8 points between Cartwright and McCleneghan.

Leftyitis robbed of the league victory.
still a cracking score though.

Six of the best deserved the win. Sucks to get over 1000 and still lose. Everytime my POD took a wicket Rashid would catch or have some involvement. We both have Rashid, wasn't my C though. Till we meet again SOTB.

Just to top my day off. Looks like I'm playing some guy TOXIC. Think he is a robot. Good luck all, mostly luck for me but.

Six of the best deserved the win. Sucks to get over 1000 and still lose. Everytime my POD took a wicket Rashid would catch or have some involvement. We both have Rashid, wasn't my C though. Till we meet again SOTB.

Just to top my day off. Looks like I'm playing some guy TOXIC. Think he is a robot. Good luck all, mostly luck for me but.
Good game. Was at the game and checking the sc scores as I went.

Wanted to change my C to Head last minute and it had already locked me out so that was lucky for me

http://fantasybbl.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/new-blood-the-returning-test-players/

Article on the prospects of the returning Aussie players that I may or may not be shamelessly plugging since I wrote it. :p

Up to 32nd overall after a 997. Slightly concerned about the Hobart weather but at the moment looking at,

Laughlin -> Short
Head -> McDermott
Weatherald -> Bancroft

Only leaves me with 3 DGW players but I think that's probably a good amount for this round, like others though, I have a bad feeling about this round for whatever reason.

Nair -> Mills
Head -> Wade
Siddle -> Archer

View attachment 449700

Thoughts?
solid.
Nair would be handy for next week but i guess your only other option would be to move early on Willey or get rid of Neser so probably not worth the risk considering Nairs recent scoring.

http://fantasybbl.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/new-blood-the-returning-test-players/

Article on the prospects of the returning Aussie players that I may or may not be shamelessly plugging since I wrote it. :p

Up to 32nd overall after a 997. Slightly concerned about the Hobart weather but at the moment looking at,

Laughlin -> Short
Head -> McDermott
Weatherald -> Bancroft

Only leaves me with 3 DGW players but I think that's probably a good amount for this round, like others though, I have a bad feeling about this round for whatever reason.
im not sold on Bancroft. could well end up batting exactly where Inglis is. Marsh more likely to open for mine...if he isnt called up to the ODI squad.

im not sold on Bancroft. could well end up batting exactly where Inglis is. Marsh more likely to open for mine...if he isnt called up to the ODI squad.

Anyone else cheap you'd suggest for the DGW to get this round instead? I had him top 3-4 but could be very wrong on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance S.Marsh will replace Lynn in the ODI squad?

Edit: Not going to risk trading in SMarsh this round. He is quite likely to be called up considering how well he played in the tests and the recent comments on Maxwell. Went Bancroft instead in preparation for Scorchers DGW.

Last edited:
Anyone else cheap you'd suggest for the DGW to get this round instead? I had him top 3-4 but could be very wrong on that.
you may be right. but the Scorchers batting line up seems very fluid and Bancroft isnt exactly a power hitter.
Lenton looks like the only other cheapie but i know nothing about him.

Any chance S.Marsh will replace Lynn in the ODI squad?

I think so, I was going to get S Marsh in this week in anticipation for next round but I feel like he might either 'rest' or get a call up to the ODI squad. He has a pretty big last month or so, so it would be understandable.

I think so, I was going to get S Marsh in this week in anticipation for next round but I feel like he might either 'rest' or get a call up to the ODI squad. He has a pretty big last month or so, so it would be understandable.
Yeah. I've gone for Bancroft instead. Bit of a safer option and will play in the DGW.

Yeah. I've gone for Bancroft instead. Bit of a safer option and will play in the DGW.

I went Agar, get a game out of him this round and has been bowling brilliantly not to mention games next week are at Spotless and Alice Springs which are both conducive to spin.

Remove this Banner Ad

2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back