Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still interested in moving up to one of the next couple of picks from 5.10 is anyone is interested in moving down peterbuch74? Woodson / LarryDavid?

As you may know I have three players left on my list and unfortunately Woodson has been talking too much lately.. he tipped off the Ninja Bortles powerhouse that we're after a particular player... who is still available to my surprise. I don't think you have the leverage to offer the 'Stangs something to think about anyway... unless I'm mistaken.

Very interesting pick that one peterbuch74 ... had him set to slip to pick #67. But I'm glad he's found a home where former 'Stangs RB's can hang out together.

Speaking of sacks of spuds, if anyone wants any of the following players for a late round pick, they're all yours:

QB Brian Hoyer
TE Coby Fleener
TE Tyler Higbee
LB Derrick Johnson
Ill take Fleener for pick 69.

Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of sacks of spuds, if anyone wants any of the following players for a late round pick, they're all yours:

QB Brian Hoyer
TE Coby Fleener
TE Tyler Higbee
LB Derrick Johnson
Shame, I didn't mind Higbee

I feel like Alpha East, which was god awful last year, every single one of the franchises, tho normally it's always had that one or two top teams in history....but I feel that all A/East teams really loaded up well in the draft and off-season acquisitions/trades. Yes, even the Baby Riders. Expecting that division in 2017 to resume being a powerhouse division....at the very least 3 of the 4 teams will be dominating the rest of the league. Baby Riders will need a LITTLE time, but should be picking up steam toward the end of 2017 and be in great shape for the 2018 season.

Anybody at all interested in either Terrance West RB BAL, Kenyan Drake RB MIA or TJ Yeldon RB JAX?
Looking for pick(s) this year or next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back