Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

All rookies uploaded....except for Bart Houston QB....so when ESPN's massive oversight is corrected, and he's put into the database, will upload him to GG's roster.

Haven't clicked FINALIZE DRAFT yet. To wait and see which choice people want --- hold the league like this till September, THEN FINALIZE, so we get 2 days of waivers and 2 days of free agency. Or....FINALIZE now, so the league is open, people can trade, just there'll be no waivers, and no free agency, thruout, then a couple days before season starts, will allow FA again, so everyone gets a couple days of free agency pick ups.

Opening the league up early means people can start trading during that whole period between July and September. No waivers, no FA. But trade. Then a couple days before season starts, open up Free Agency, giving everyone notice.

Depends if people want me to do that this year or just stick with the traditional method where I dont upload results till about 4 days before game 1 in september.

Be aware that some rookies (looking at you GG) may not make the final cut (makes you appreciate how the hell Jarryd Hayne managed to squeeze into the opening day roster at the expense of a drafted chump).

So in saying that, to protect yourself from re-structuring your roster, you'll need all the FA opportunities after the waiver window opens.

Be aware that some rookies (looking at you GG) may not make the final cut (makes you appreciate how the hell Jarryd Hayne managed to squeeze into the opening day roster at the expense of a drafted chump).

So in saying that, to protect yourself from re-structuring your roster, you'll need all the FA opportunities after the waiver window opens.
All my rookies, yes, including Bartholomew Houston, WILL make the 53, count on that.

In order to fit all our rookies into our rosters, I have released from your teams the following players, because position limits were exceeded. If there are any you want to change, let me know asap....

---------

TheGreatBarryB
dropped David Harris LB, Dontrelle Inman WR, Rashad Jennings RB

dspeed
dropped Josh Gordon WR, Jay Cutler QB

drd23
dropped Deone Bucannon LB

Cassius_Clay
dropped Nick Foles QB, Marcus Wheaton WR, Mychal Kendricks LB

NakedDeadGuy
dropped Daniel Lasco RB, Matt Forte RB, Bernadrick McKinney LB, Carlos Dansby LB

Wizard
dropped Chris Hogan WR, Travis Benjamin WR, D'Qwell Jackson LB

Dagless
dropped Phillip Dorset WR, Percy Harvin WR, Christine Michael RB

GG
dropped Paul Turner WR, Cordarrelle Patterson WR, Dorial Green-Beckham WR, Johnny Holton WR
Lee and Artis Payne matey

GG.exe drop Marshall instead of Bucannon for me.

Also, you forgot to add RB Wayne Gallman, my 5th round pick, to my list (unless you're still in the middle of adding players, then forget this bit ;))
Gallman in now. The Marshall/Bucannon swap noted. Change after "finalization of draft".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you want Lee and Artis-Payne dropped instead of...

Christine Michael, ok. But which other WR stays if Lee goes? Is it Dorsett or Harvin that stays?
Dorsett obv.

But good to know not finalised

All my rookies, yes, including Bartholomew Houston, WILL make the 53, count on that.

The Raiders QB depth roster obviously not settled yet with EJ Manuel & Connor Cook ahead of Bart Houston who was invited to Pittsburgh but was released last season. You realise Joel Stave is QB3 in KC? If Mahomes doesn't work out, Stave is the guy who may get all the attention as he has all the school records ahead of Bart Houston who was left holding the clipboard as a Badger.

So is there a deadline on when we need to reduce lists to 40? Can't we do this end of August in case injuries during pre season and then open up waivers?

Can trade anytime from now

So is there a deadline on when we need to reduce lists to 40? Can't we do this end of August in case injuries during pre season and then open up waivers?

Can trade anytime from now
Yes that's how we usually do it. Deadline late August. But everyone kinda knows already who theyll cut/keep so spit it out

I have 2 firsts and a starting QB (Alex Smith), burning a hole in my pocket looking for some upgrades.

:fire: Burn Baby Burn :fire: :D :p I see we have the curse scheduled late in the campaign. Good luck with scouting a good trade out there.

Yes that's how we usually do it. Deadline late August. But everyone kinda knows already who theyll cut/keep so spit it out

But may change if a RB suffers season ending injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back