Teams 2017 Completed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempted to luxury upgrade Higgins or Wallis but I should really save the last 2 trades for injuries...
0cdaa1b8b9672ecbc8ad2cfbc4a53b02.jpg
f1c77b1f41876e389b7f03f031b35e4d.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

team.JPG

Completed team 2017.

6 trades remaining, 44k in the bank and some good cash generation still happening on the bench in Darcy/Witherden/Parsons/Ryan.

Had a great season all up, even though I've copped some horrendous KO scores in Selwood and Lloyd. Only copped 1 donut so far and it was in the final bye round when I fielded 17 and still scored well considering so I'm grateful for that.

Ranked 2505 overall at the moment and if some PODs in Rocky/Rance/Jacobs/Roberton start to find form then I'll be sitting pretty in the top 1000 by the end of the season.

this has been my complete side for the past 2 weeks, havent done a trade and doesnt look like ill be doing a trade this week
6 trades left and 182k in the bank

fyfe, rocky, treloar and higgins may go soon if they keep pissing me off
Untitled.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 'completed' team, ranked 2638:

upload_2017-7-13_8-44-30.png

Issues clearly with the forwards - F6 will have to remain Greenwood unless I can hold onto my last trade until deep in the finals.

Both Cousins and Brown also not providing the ideal balance of coverage and loopholeability.

Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the quality of player I've got in there this year. Danger, Laird and Dahl the only guys I paid top dollar for, but I started with them, so... Oh also Gawn initially, but he's a re-signing last week.

I really haven't gotten to where I wanted to be because I picked all the wrong rookies at the start. I've also burnt a few trades sidewaysing Hannerbery, Treloar and Fyfe who were in my starting team.

How many players has everyone got that they started with, i just counted mine and i have 12 original 'TeamHonk' players

Laird, Adams, Shaw
Danger, Selwood, Neale, Treloar
Ryder, Cameron
Buddy, Dalhaus, Nank.

How does one look at his trading history ? i cant find it anywhere.

How many players has everyone got that they started with, i just counted mine and i have 12 original 'TeamHonk' players

Laird, Adams, Shaw
Danger, Selwood, Neale, Treloar
Ryder, Cameron
Buddy, Dalhaus, Nank.

How does one look at his trading history ? i cant find it anywhere.
Click on team and then it's under "team tools" on the right, just scroll to the right a couple of times.

Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hurley, Lloyd, Williams (Ryan, Hibberd)

Dangerfield, Merrett, Bontempelli, Pendlebury, Selwood, Fyfe, Rockliff, Ablett (Myers, Witherden, Deluca)

Kreuzer, Martin (Cameron)

Macrae, Dahlhaus, Lynch, Heeney, Riewoldt, Kennedy (Pickett, McKay)

Starting with mid-pricers with runs on the board like O'Meara, Swallow and Roughead instead of Nankervis, Steele, Kelly and Oliver like most put me way too far behind the 8 ball as did choosing Beams over Murphy for that 450-500k mid slot. Then, playing catch-up footy with the suite of Russian Roulette Rookies we were blessed with meant my race was over before it really began. Also, too many premium campaigners missing 2-3 games and being stuck with them because it'd be a wasted trade didn't help.

Positive: Starting with Docherty, Dangerfield, Lloyd and Macrae.

Round 1 survivors in bold - GTFO Pickett you mutt!

4 trades remaining, ranked 67,000. #FMSCL

See you next year!

Here's my potato farm :$:$:$

Had 215k spare, went Ryan to a rock bottom Jelwood via Hibberd DPP to complete my side

IMG_20170716_212448.jpg
IMG_20170716_212414.jpg
IMG_20170716_212316.jpg

Massive bunch of underperforming ***** this mob.

Harbrow, campaigner, brought him in for byes, played a week, gets suspended for two, comes back and gives me 2 100s then the last two weeks he's been rubbish

Shaw, lol, poor starting pick

Pendles, been largely rubbish since I thought I got him in "cheap" at about 540k a while back

Rocky, massive campaigner, easily his best score he gave me was when he did his shoulder, held him through his 3 weks off as I've had injury problems all year, should've just dumped him if I had of known how poo he'd be on return

Steele, too inconsistent

Nank, too inconsistent

Dahl, going through the motions most weeks, doesn't have the same energy about him as he did early in the season

I'll look to field/loophole Greenwood at every opportunity due to those 3 underperforming forwards

Stef has been meh since Smith returned to the team, needs to find his mojo back, Gawn is looking like another bust, got him at what I thought would be rock bottom last week, gives me a 79 and 57 since

Bont hasn't been great either since I got him in for Beams in R7, but to his credit his doesn't throw up absolute rubbish underpar scores like what Steele, Shaw, Rocky and Harbrow have regularly done which ruins your scoring potential. This team can go mega on any given week, but far too many spuds are out of form currently, Hartlett and Witherden may be getting regularly loopholed if a few don't get their ass into gear

Anyways, can't do anything about it now, just hope this spud farm can pump out some decent numbers to finish the season.

Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Rance, Lloyd (Shaw, Watson)
Danger, Pendles, Selwood, Kennedy, Bontempelli, Murphy, Fyfe, Yeo (Witherden, Cousins, Mountford)
Martin, Gawn (Cameron)
Macrae, Dahlhaus, Heeney, Franklin, Greene, Nankervis (Cox, Bolton)

$3800 leftover. 3 trades left, holding for LTI's.

Backs: Docherty, Laird, Adams, Hibberd, Lloyd, Tuohy (Ryan, Shaz)
Mids: Danger, T. Mitchell, Martin, Pendles, Jelwood, Bont, JPK, Treloar (Witherden, Hibberd, Cousins)
Rucks: S. Martin, Witts (Strndica)
Forwards: Yeo, Franklin, Heeney, Macrae, Dalhaus, Nankervis (Greenwood, Simpson)

Faultiest available team:
3 trades left, 70k remaining

Defenders: Doch, Laird, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Hibberd (Ryan, McNiece)
Midfielders: Danger, Martin, Pendles, Merret, JPK, Bont, Kelly, Rockliff (Witherden, Brown, Cousins)
Rucks: Stef, Darcy (Strnadica)
Forwards: Yeo, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Heeney, Billings, Nank (Greenwood, Eddy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back