Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This should've been a vote.

Don't change what isn't broken. ESPN was fine.

I don't mind MFL, just saying in general.

Havent seen him around here in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages
Back around but this awful habit of doing all the comps in June/ July need to stop. If you're too keen you blow your load.

Back around but this awful habit of doing all the comps in June/ July need to stop. If you're too keen you blow your load.
The load blew back in March if you check when the thread commenced

This should've been a vote.

Don't change what isn't broken. ESPN was fine.

I don't mind MFL, just saying in general.

If it stays at ESPN i will be in.

If not no dramas and i am out.

Just suck it up Chism and learn the new site by navigating around. Youre an adult, with a brain, sure you have to always learn new systems at work and whatnot, read manual for new tv etc. It doesn't take long to acquaint. It's better than espn for PLAYERS/owners not just commish. Give it a chance sheesh. Everyone always throwing tanties and stuff

Just suck it up Chism and learn the new site by navigating around. Youre an adult, with a brain, sure you have to always learn new systems at work and whatnot, read manual for new tv etc. It doesn't take long to acquaint. It's better than espn for PLAYERS/owners not just commish. Give it a chance sheesh. Everyone always throwing tanties and stuff

Nope. :p

Yeah i would like to encourage people to give the new site a chance. Looks like GG has spent quite a bit of effort setting the leagues up. This alone often goes unnoticed, the least we can do is create a login and give it a go.

Yeah i would like to encourage people to give the new site a chance. Looks like GG has spent quite a bit of effort setting the leagues up. This alone often goes unnoticed, the least we can do is create a login and give it a go.
Youre always a friend :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 round draft for three conferences has to start fairly early. To finish by August. Draft for CT starts mid July. That's good and reasonable.

12 round draft for three conferences has to start fairly early. To finish by August. Draft for CT starts mid July. That's good and reasonable.
League starts in September
Two leagues finished their draft in two weeks last season. The slowest league took a month.

CONFERENCES/DIVISIONS for 2017....

CHAINSAW

gg.exe
manureid
licoriceallsorts
blacky
--------
arakaan
thegreatbarryb
matt_897
toadvine
--------
balmainforever
jeffdunne
quotemokc
walesy

MACUAHUITL

chism
sblack
greywind
helfarch
--------
woodson
raskolnikov
drd23
peterbuch74
--------
scaryness
wizard
fuey
beinpurplengreen

TRIDENT

footypunk
bloods_33
shiny_on_top
snakeman86
--------
j shuttlesworth
starlin castro
shermy
nobbyiscool
--------
dixie flatline
oscarman
bgt2110
gridiron warrior
--------
I always knew I could trust you

League starts in September
Two leagues finished their draft in two weeks last season. The slowest league took a month.
Mid July is like being a little on the safe side just in case. But you're right, they tend to finish in 2-3 weeks. Giving myself a couple "just in case" is not a war crime against humanity tho :(

Mid July is like being a little on the safe side just in case. But you're right, they tend to finish in 2-3 weeks. Giving myself a couple "just in case" is not a war crime against humanity tho :(
Yeah but you miss out on having the GOAT CT player this season ;)

Yeah but you miss out on having the GOAT CT player this season ;)

Yeah i know but i can be replaced and am only 1 bloke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back