Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://thewest.com.au/sport/perth-...llingwood-senior-coach-position-ng-b88566757z

"Hardie also discussed his phone call from a “very angry” Lyon.
“The call didn’t last that long,” he recalled.
“It was laden with expletives from his end and in the end I returned fire and we obviously agreed to disagree in the end, so we’re all big boys and we all keep going.
“I don’t lose any sleep or get intimidated by anybody like Ross Lyon, for sure.”"

Bahaha

https://thewest.com.au/sport/perth-...llingwood-senior-coach-position-ng-b88566757z

"Hardie also discussed his phone call from a “very angry” Lyon.
“The call didn’t last that long,” he recalled.
“It was laden with expletives from his end and in the end I returned fire and we obviously agreed to disagree in the end, so we’re all big boys and we all keep going.
“I don’t lose any sleep or get intimidated by anybody like Ross Lyon, for sure.”"

Bahaha
Tbh, it's not like he can do anything other than stick fat to his story now. The end result is he's either right or a dickhead.

That belvedere is someone close to Langdon, Vlahos whoever.
He's there to provide scuttlebutt etc.
Its how those places stay in the game

"Belvedere from Belmont" used to ring in every Monday night following on from the coaches interviews. Belvedere was a member of the Royal Fremantle Golf Club and used to play golf with some "football insiders" according to him.

Every Monday he would call in with his rumor of the week, which was scuttlebutt from the golf course.

Some of his gems include,

"Brendon Goddard is coming to Fremantle as he has just joined the Royal Fremantle Golf Club."

"Kevin Sheedy will be coaching Fremantle next year as he has just bought a house on Burke Drive in Attadale and his sons have been enrolled at Aquinas College."

"Cale Hooker is coming to Fremantle on a 3 year deal."

"Nat Fyfe will never captain Fremantle as the players all hate him."

"Nat Fyfe has toured Carlton's training facilities and was picked up at the airport and driven there by Steven Silvagni."

"David Mundy has requested a trade back to Melbourne."

"Matthew Pavlich has signed a huge deal with Channel 7"

"Harley Bennell will never-ever play a game for Peel, let alone Fremantle. He's finished as a footballer"

"Ed Langdon is heading to Collingwood at the end of the year as he wants to play with his brother. Alex Fasolo will be coming to Fremantle in return."

"Sandilands is heading to the Gold Coast on a 4 year deal."

So I go into the Perthnow website and we have 1 or 2 articles undermining our coach my making up a rumour about him leaving to coach somewhere else and then an article about Mundy possibly retiring (3 negative articles in total) and then lo and behold ......"Eagles can beat AFL's bests:Shuey", did they not have another story about Naitanui to run?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate just rang to say Hardie is frothing like a loon about Ross and the nasty unfair Universe on the world's worst radio station.
Couldn't bring myself to listen but making a fool of himself again apparently.
Ross did give him a little rib tickler in today's presser....poor petal might burst a few more facial capillaries.

Didn't bother reading it.
Liked Ross saying Hardie's" 'third person' was a unicorn that didn't exist."
He's really taken exception to the red faced ranga.

Dream trades
Harley Balic and Freo's second pick to Melbourne for Jesse Hogan.
- Lester Delaney, Scarborough WA

First-round pick, Tommy Sheridan and Harley Balic to Melbourne for Jesse Hogan.
- Joe Restifo, Kalamunda WA

Jonathon Patton to Fremantle for Lachie Neale, a first-round pick and a second-round pick.
- Samuel Fuller, Dawesville WA

Lachie Neale to Adelaide for Mitch McGovern.
- John Damper, Perth WA

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-08-17/youre-the-list-manager-your-dream-trades

Who comes up with these 'dream trades'. Absolute rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back