Club Mgmt. 2017 Membership Thread - 67,770 - Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure that's the word I'd use.
Does the club ever do a breakdown of the different memberships?
Would love to know how many season ticket holders we have and how many of each Category we have available and what our capacity is ie HM, Silver, Bronze

Wait when the ******* hell did our debt get to $9m?

Also Rohan using the term "lip service" twice in one article... clumsy.

we projected debt when we built the hangar, coupled with the last 5 years its no wonder its 9m.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

massive jump since I looked few days ago
cut off still more than 5 weeks away
About 700 in the ten days since the last time thread title was updated. We were getting about 100 per day back at the beginning of the year (which would be peak time), so it's not far off that for pace. :)

About 700 in the ten days since the last time thread title was updated. We were getting about 100 per day back at the beginning of the year (which would be peak time), so it's not far off that for pace. :)
can't say for sure but i reckon just a few days ago i saw around 65,800, which is why the 66,423 surprised me
i reckon it's been 500 in two days, like they processed them from the last couple of weeks
another option is that they picked up several hundred members after the Little-led Van Diemans land jaunt - given the population of tassie it seems unlikely

can't say for sure but i reckon just a few days ago i saw around 65,800, which is why the 66,423 surprised me
i reckon it's been 500 in two days, like they processed them from the last couple of weeks
another option is that they picked up several hundred members after the Little-led Van Diemans land jaunt - given the population of tassie it seems unlikely

Roll over of advantage payments

Last year I signed up my niece, nephew, mum and myself. This year I signed up the same, except for my mum.

This week my mum received an email offer of a free 3 game membership and she took up the offer. I'm guessing others got this membership and that's why numbers have increased.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. 2017 Membership Thread - 67,770 - Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back