NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Because you come into a conversation and say something completely irrelevant

GG said Siemian had beat out two high picked QB's. He's only beat one

Then you come in an say something completely different and say I twisted the conversation :tearsofjoy:
When you draft TWO high round busts the 7th is bound to be what's left

Because you come into a conversation and say something completely irrelevant

GG said Siemian had beat out two high picked QB's. He's only beat one

Then you come in an say something completely different and say I twisted the conversation :tearsofjoy:

Good story bro

Good story bro
You're an embarrassment

That's more an indictment of his qb evaluation than an endorsement. That a below average 7th has now beat out TWO of his high pick QBs

This is what I was responding to, in GG and my convo, and you twisted it. Siemian never beat out Osweiler

He drafted Siemian who put up those numbers tho. So all g
Siemian isn't the future either and everyone including elway but not you knows that. Indeed he's left pinning hope on another 7th rounder (Kelly) and a UDFA (Sloter).

zGHQb4O.gif

Looks like the Texans could be the only team good enough to knock off the Patriots in 2017 going one up on them already . Look out rest of NFL ;):cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Browns D looking good..... See, us crack pipe users do get things right sometimes, AC. :p

Talk to me four games into regular season mate.

I KNOW you understand the Browns have decided to go all out to win these worthless games in order to mask the harsh reality that they stink, stank, stunk as a team.

Blitzing in exhibition games is what teams desperate for any signs of life do.

;)

You're an embarrassment

This is what I was responding to, in GG and my convo, and you twisted it. Siemian never beat out Osweiler

And once again for the those who failed comprehension at school...you asked who was the second QB, I responded. You made a statement that your 7th round draft pick was starting calibre in the NFL to which I responded that if your 1st round selection wasn't a bust he wouldn't be....two seperate statements in one post.

Here is a concept too much probably for you to comprehend...if Osweiler was any good are you even contemplating a 7th round draft pick as your starting QB?

If anything is embarrasing here using you as a very very small sample is the state of basic language skills in our schools today.

And once again for the those who failed comprehension at school...you asked who was the second QB, I responded. You made a statement that your 7th round draft pick was starting calibre in the NFL to which I responded that if your 1st round selection wasn't a bust he wouldn't be....two seperate statements in one post.

Here is a concept too much probably for you to comprehend...if Osweiler was any good are you even contemplating a 7th round draft pick as your starting QB?

If anything is embarrasing here using you as a very very small sample is the state of basic language skills in our schools today.
There was no 2nd QB ******. That's the point

Talk to me four games into regular season mate.

I KNOW you understand the Browns have decided to go all out to win these worthless games in order to mask the harsh reality that they stink, stank, stunk as a team.

Blitzing in exhibition games is what teams desperate for any signs of life do.

;)
Focus pal. Crows September 30. Then you can worry about round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back