NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You can still make the playoffs don't take too much from it. Just using this as our reg season tempo tester I think. Next week they'll all sit but you see how it's slowed since Jules left the game. I'm very worried it's serous actually which will be a big set back cause with him in it looked flawless.

I know,just being tongue in cheek. I am concerned about the defence again this year. Offence will sort itself out.
I know that feeling. ;)

You can still make the playoffs don't take too much from it. Just using this as our reg season tempo tester I think. Next week they'll all sit but you see how it's slowed since Jules left the game. I'm very worried it's serous actually which will be a big set back cause with him in it looked flawless.

Plenty of other options at receiver/TE. Amendola, Mitchell can take up the slack at slot.

Plenty of other options at receiver/TE. Amendola, Mitchell can take up the slack at slot.

I like Mitchell. Think he is going to be good for a long time once a spot opens up somehwere.

On the other side its good to see Abdullah back. He is a livewire. Not good for the division if he really starts to click.

KC are fcked this season on offense. They got nothing with Alex Smith at QB. More of the same short yardage dump offs, relying on RB and Kelce. And all focus on the Defense and Special Teams to derive big plays and scoring plays.

KC are fcked this season on offense. They got nothing with Alex Smith at QB. More of the same short yardage dump offs, relying on RB and Kelce. And all focus on the Defense and Special Teams to derive big plays and scoring plays.

Patricks got you ma homey.

What week does he get a shot?

Dont think he'll get itt this season barring injury, but wouldnt be surprised.

Only chance Smith injury, or if Chiefs start off poorly, like 1-4. Otherwise, if they're in the playoff hunt all year, Mahomes will start next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They drafted a QB who looks just like Alex Smith. I haven't seen this supposed arm talent as of yet. Let the kid throw the ball.

Good breakdown by Samuel Gold who does some really good NFL stuff on yt for people who want to learn more about the game i highly recommend subscribing:

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back