NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Our D is looking a lot better . . . but against the Chargers and the Texans in pre-season.

Hey GG.exe, why can't I make roster changes in cutthroat?
Ability to make waiver claims and drop players in Cutthroat will start September 1st.

Analytics boys will need to work overdrive to polish that turd

But I am sure they will come up with a formula that goes in the Kool Aid

;)

Wow that INT by Seman was just dumb. 1 yd from a Pick-6 into a tight window with Safety help and throws it too high. Even if he hit the WR it would of been broken up by the CB.

How bad was Lynch? to lose to Trevor again.

Jets acquired S Terrence Brooks from the Eagles in exchange for CB Dexter McDougle.

A core special teamer, Brooks played just three defensive snaps last season. The Jets are his third team in as many seasons.
Related: Eagles

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see the double ejection in the Bears @ Titans game?

One guy gave a slight shove then the other guy tapped him back on the helmet and the refs decided to eject them for "throwing punches"

That is so incredibly piss weak, imagine if AFL players got sent off for tiny shit like that..................................... :mad:

holy **** it's shit

It feels like they change it every year at the current rate the way they've been doing it

Its an even less inspired version of the CBS one. which its self is like the NBC one.

I like the college football one. Some of the teams have used them for the pre-season coverage. I think the Vikes were one.

Five game suspension for Vontaze Burfict as a result of this hit.

There might be a problem as to whether the receiver was defenceless, but Burfict didn't hit him in the head. Looked a clean hip and shoulder to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back