NFL 2017 NFL - Week 9

Remove this Banner Ad

everytime that f**king Jeep ad plays i think thats just waiting for someone to edit the VO into a horror movie. like Texas Chainsaw

"Early morning run" getting chased by a killer
"Go Henry" the killer getting a brutal murder
"Tonights dinner" some scene with cannibalism

Um, what was that Carr and Cooper? Horrible throw and no attempt by Cooper to break up the pick.
Unpopular opinion, but if I could get a good deal for Cooper I would do that trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know its miles out from next years draft but this years much hyped QB class has really gone to shit so far this college season. Im not sure its any better than this years, in fact when you consider how Watson played before the ACL I'm pretty sure its not.

6 months is a long time in football.

Josh Rosen the #1 QB in this class now?? ....yuck.

Thoughts aussiedude catters078 on the draft as a whole?....looks a very weak draft overall to me.

I know its miles out from next years draft but this years much hyped QB class has really gone to shit so far this college season. Im not sure its any better than this years, in fact when you consider how Watson played before the ACL I'm pretty sure its not.

6 months is a long time in football.

Josh Rosen the #1 QB in this class now?? ....yuck.

Thoughts aussiedude catters078 on the draft as a whole?....looks a very weak draft overall to me.

Remember when the 2016 was thought to be a really poor QB class??

Sure, Lynch, Cook and Hackenberg are all duds, but Goff/Wentz/Prescott could more than make up for the shit... Hell, maybe Brissett comes along and Luck is out of a job... And we were so quick to write off Goff and Wentz. Eagles fans were so disappointed last year, as were Rams fans...

Bottom line, Qbs only thrive in the right situations. They can have all the talent in the world, but attitude, coaching etc. play more a part than talent, probably moreso than any other position.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2017 NFL - Week 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back