• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

As at 8th December 2016 ....... Cartoon's Membership total

dumbo_funny_9098beeb.gif

Two of us received our memberships during the week, still waiting on mine.

Regarding Etihad, we received the following in an email from the club yesterday:

In 2017, rather than having a designated Etihad Stadium reserved seat printed on your membership card, members will be able to register online via their ‘My Richmond Account’ for a reserved seat within their allocated area

I'm still not 100% clear on this, but the way I understand it is we could be losing our existing seats and will be allocated new ones in our existing seating areas if we register. Personally I think this is an absolute disgrace! I have had the same seats (which are one of the best in the stadium) since the ground opened, and have attended every home game there. We do not want to lose our existing seats.

Really getting sick of this club treating it's members like rubbish.

Two of us received our memberships during the week, still waiting on mine.

Regarding Etihad, we received the following in an email from the club yesterday:

In 2017, rather than having a designated Etihad Stadium reserved seat printed on your membership card, members will be able to register online via their ‘My Richmond Account’ for a reserved seat within their allocated area

I'm still not 100% clear on this, but the way I understand it is we could be losing our existing seats and will be allocated new ones in our existing seating areas if we register. Personally I think this is an absolute disgrace! I have had the same seats (which are one of the best in the stadium) since the ground opened, and have attended every home game there. We do not want to lose our existing seats.

Really getting sick of this club treating it's members like rubbish.
Firstly I doubt it's a Richmond decision. Secondly the same thing happened last year a Adelaide. We only play there normally 3 times max anyway

Firstly I doubt it's a Richmond decision. Secondly the same thing happened last year a Adelaide. We only play there normally 3 times max anyway
Wrong, and wrong.

Firstly the email came from the Richmond Football Club membership department, signed Anthony Fagan. The way it was written, it definitely sounded to me like a club decision.

The rest of the email.

Thank you for joining as a 2017 member. We are very thankful for the commitment and wonderful support we receive from our members, particularly our reserved seat members.

In 2016, we completed a review of the reserved seating options available to our members at Etihad Stadium. After completing this review, we determined that in order to provide the very best service to our members, whilst balancing the economic realities of playing a game at Etihad Stadium, we need to make some changes to how we allocate members their reserved seats at Etihad Stadium in 2017

Secondly this did not happen during 2016. We had a designated seat printed on our membership cards and were able to sit in our reserved seats as per previous seasons.

I sort of understand why they are doing this, but they should be giving those loyal members who attend every game the opportunity to at least keep their existing seats upon registration.

Wrong, and wrong.

Firstly the email came from the Richmond Football Club membership department, signed Anthony Fagan. The way it was written, it definitely sounded to me like a club decision.

The rest of the email.

Thank you for joining as a 2017 member. We are very thankful for the commitment and wonderful support we receive from our members, particularly our reserved seat members.

In 2016, we completed a review of the reserved seating options available to our members at Etihad Stadium. After completing this review, we determined that in order to provide the very best service to our members, whilst balancing the economic realities of playing a game at Etihad Stadium, we need to make some changes to how we allocate members their reserved seats at Etihad Stadium in 2017

Secondly this did not happen during 2016. We had a designated seat printed on our membership cards and were able to sit in our reserved seats as per previous seasons.

I sort of understand why they are doing this, but they should be giving those loyal members who attend every game the opportunity to at least keep their existing seats upon registration.

it may be that we are using different sections. This happened with my seat some years ago (we were moved from ground on the wing to second deck behind the goals). Having only one game there reduces our bargaining power some what

Wrong, and wrong.

The rest of the email.

Does it really matter that much? We play there once as a home game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my 3121pack on Friday
Neville Crowe on the card is a nice touch
A scarf that looks like it was made from leftovers from a tartan factory , but hey I like it .
Stickers and a medallion thingy
And a lanyard ...no Etihad reserve seat but considering I think I've used it once and if the stadium are trying to stiff the club on pricing then it's no big loss to Me
All in all pretty happy

Renewed a few weeks back x2 haven't got our membership stuff yet, went from full 3121 to interstate 3121 haven't been able to get to many games the last few years hense the change. But will still try to get to Melbourne as much as possible.....

I still haven't got mine, are they doing the 35y members last:rolleyes:. I hope this gets sorted with minimum disruption without having to cause a tsunami within the membership dept , I haven't got time for that. they've got to Friday

its more about the membership type. I know in the past 3121 were held up due to various issues, so we received ours later than most. sounds like a lot got theirs friday from pics on twitter, so I wouldn't be freaking yet

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Richmond Membership Thread - 73,235 on 23/8/17

Back