What will we finish with?

• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my membership pack today
Have a 11 home 5 away package and doesn't have the 1 game at Eitihad seat listed anyone else the same?

Got the membership pack today. Bit of a cost saving on the lanyard assembly this year RFC_Official?

Yep, noticed that too. Doesn't list the Etihad reserved set anymore.

Not listed on mine either.
Had to use a plastic pocket from previous lanyards due to it not being supplied this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to drag you into this Gibbsy on our board, but you can explain it best of anyone.

Essentially , the club has nothing to do with the membership packages, it's run by another company for all 18 clubs, but Gibs can give you the real info!

Sorry to drag you into this Gibbsy on our board, but you can explain it best of anyone.

Essentially , the club has nothing to do with the membership packages, it's run by another company for all 18 clubs, but Gibs can give you the real info!

I thought The Promotions Factory run it. I'm not totally across everything; I know that everything is handled by the same company for AFL Member club memberships; not sure about your standard membership through each club though (if that makes sense)

I thought The Promotions Factory run it. I'm not totally across everything; I know that everything is handled by the same company for AFL Member club memberships; not sure about your standard membership through each club though (if that makes sense)
Yeah, I'm with you.

Thanks for the input though man, I'll see if the club official can shed some more light on who does the club ones.

Spot on.

As per this link https://membership.richmondfc.com.au/mobile/#/member-benefits-3 all members receive a lanyard as a part of their membership package.

I know from past years these packs are put together offshore, and occassionally some stuff is missed (one year the 3121 guys in one mailout didnt receive any stickers)

RFC_Official two questions:
1) I don't need my scarf or cap, I'd rather that money goes back into the club if possible?
2) Who makes our membership packs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

130709d.jpg

Your bedroom?:thumbsu:

They're the lowest of the low in all facets of their makeup. From their supporters to trigg and power brokers like matheison and pratt. Evil and rotten to the core

Lower than the druggies?

No plastic pocket this year that's why there is a hole in top of the memberships now to just hook straight onto the lanyard.

Yep. Got that as soon as I saw it with the keyring thing on the lanyard. Was like, well its obvious why there isn't a pocket now.

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Richmond Membership Thread - 73,235 on 23/8/17

Back