Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

As big as us apparently

giphy.gif

Interesting comparison:

Dec 5 2014: 44,790
Dec 6 2015: 52,173
Dec 5 2016: 49,715

The gap has fallen to less than 2.5k now, but it will be the feb sales that are most telling (i think pre season will decide for many, remember our sales died in march after the shit start of the ha season)

Interesting comparison:

Dec 5 2014: 44,790
Dec 6 2015: 52,173
Dec 5 2016: 49,715

The gap has fallen to less than 2.5k now, but it will be the feb sales that are most telling (i think pre season will decide for many, remember our sales died in march after the shit start of the ha season)
looks like we'll get 70k with ease again

looks like we'll get 70k with ease again

Not yet. The 60-65k number will be telling. If we plough through this, its a sign of confidence in the short term pragmatic part of our membership base. If its really struggling to move, i think we will have difficulty unless we have a stellar start to the season

TigerImposter doesn't look like a massive drop then... but neither did the financials...
Nice try and a pretty simple analysis LL.
Depends on what financials you looked at. The membership tally means absolutely squat if people are downgrading to three gamers. It's again that magic number" total revenue collected from memberships". What's better a million members averaging $10 or 60000 members averaging $200 ?

Depends on what financials you looked at. The membership tally means absolutely squat if people are downgrading to three gamers. It's again that magic number" total revenue collected from memberships". What's better a million members averaging $10 or 60000 members averaging $200 ?
Outside of the finance (which yes, I threw in to be a dick) are you surprised at the amount of members we have at this point in time given you suggested we would take a significant hit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a load of sh!t

What evidence do you have to state people are downgrading their memberships, I would argue that most would have upgraded their memberships - Prove me wrong and then we can talk about your bullshit negative claims

Outside of the finance (which yes, I threw in to be a dick) are you surprised at the amount of members we have at this point in time given you suggested we would take a significant hit?
Not really LL bc a lot of people would still be on the auto renewal and the stayers also join up.
It will be interesting if the team can perform to catch the 10-15k that are sitting on the fence. A true figure will be evident by rounds 8-11 IMO.

I'm sorry you can't just assume people are downgrading with no proof of this. Just because you may have, doesn't mean others have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really LL bc a lot of people would still be on the auto renewal and the stayers also join up.
It will be interesting if the team can perform to catch the 10-15k that are sitting on the fence. A true figure will be evident by rounds 8-11 IMO.
Mine was on auto renewal and I toyed with the idea of upgrading to be honest (and I only didn't due to some other financial commitments at the time).
I don't even get to many games and when I do I usually use my MCC Membership anyway, I just have one to support the club and I feel a real sense of positivity (not necessarily that that will translate to a premiership but it feels like next year will be better than this one) and why wouldn't I want to jump on and join the masses?

That all said, I actually think we will see a truer figure between the NAB and round 1, if we have a good NAB series and smash the Blues everyone will be back.

I'm sorry you can't just assume people are downgrading with no proof of this. Just because you may have, doesn't mean others have.

Agree prod that's why I added the concept of total revenue collected from membership. Nobody will know until another years time when numbers come out and team performance is observed with its game plan .

In TI's defence (for a change) he did say that it means squat if people are, not that people are.
I don't think it means a lot unless a majority downgrade, if a few do that would happen if we came last or won the flag.
Life changes, people move away or lose their jobs.

Mine was on auto renewal and I toyed with the idea of upgrading to be honest (and I only didn't due to some other financial commitments at the time).
I don't even get to many games and when I do I usually use my MCC Membership anyway, I just have one to support the club and I feel a real sense of positivity (not necessarily that that will translate to a premiership but it feels like next year will be better than this one) and why wouldn't I want to jump on and join the masses?

That all said, I actually think we will see a truer figure between the NAB and round 1, if we have a good NAB series and smash the Blues everyone will be back.
You could be right , but I think a lot of people are just being cautious

You could be right , but I think a lot of people are just being cautious
Do the results of what type of membership packages are taken out become public?

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Richmond Membership Thread - 73,235 on 23/8/17

Back