What will we finish with?

• 60k-65k

• 65k-70k

• 70k-75k

• 75k-80k

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly Collingwood is the same. It's not numbers it's $$$$$$
Probably comes in handy though, have a larger membership number (but less direct membership income) but that helps negotiate a bigger sponsor that brings in that money and some

Not really LL bc a lot of people would still be on the auto renewal and the stayers also join up.
It will be interesting if the team can perform to catch the 10-15k that are sitting on the fence. A true figure will be evident by rounds 8-11 IMO.
Did you renew?

Don't know , but I was basing a final figure on based on our performance and the doubting Thomas's jumping on if things were rosy.

I would have thought that the round 11 figure would generally be pretty close to the final figure for all clubs in all years.....

Agree though that the band-wagoners always jump on when things are going well at the RFC.... happens everywhere but due to our supporter base I think it is more noticeable at RFC.

Got my membership pack today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are membership packs sent out according to membership type or alphabetically by surname or by suburb or something else?
I just ask because I feel it always takes forever for me to receive mine.

Are membership packs sent out according to membership type or alphabetically by surname or by suburb or something else?

No idea. When did you renew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50,000 takes a while to get out, not sure of the order

Renewed my 3121 membership in mid November ...i like the day at the Royal then the Maurice Rioli club then level 2 Ryder / Hassett rooms then back to the club and the Royal.... However I like it a whole lot better when we actually play decent footy and win.... 2017 had better be better than 2016

renewed 5 memberships for the family.
130709d.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Richmond Membership Thread - 73,235 on 23/8/17

Back