Votes: 48 10.4%
  • Brayden Fiorini(GC)

Votes: 22 4.8%
  • Wayne Milera(ADEL)

Votes: 20 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems Burton has his own full page spread in today's HUN, including a cameo on it's back page.....Bombers fans & young McGrath will be getting a smite worrisome by now.

At the moment the only thing getting spread is his legs.

So? It's just hyperbole. And after having seen the gif below even more so. It was one side step. Hardly a basis to say he moves as well as the best mover of the past decade...
You sooking again Lance. QQ

hyperbole is apt. reflects your entire posting history. You know this is true.

You sooking again Lance. QQ

hyperbole is apt. reflects your entire posting history. You know this is true.
Aww there there diddums, I get it. 3 points in a half and you're hurting. It's ok, I forgive you your lashing out.

I know you're suffering an abysmal season and you don't even have a draft to look forward to, but I'm just saying, pretending Burton "moves like Pendlebury" and "kicks like Jarmen" and "dominates like Matthews" etc etc is just a recipe for pain when it just makes you look silly and you realise one day you were just over compensating for a horror, horrible year

Aww there there diddums, I get it. 3 points in a half and you're hurting. It's ok, I forgive you your lashing out.
don't get me wrong I'm pissed at the game but im spot onas well. You are the master of hyperbole and you know it.

You have taken offense to something so insignificant it's actually confusing. how does your brain work?

I made a mild assertion by referencing things i read on this forum and your picking away at like a strawman.

I know you're suffering an abysmal season and you don't even have a draft to look forward to, but I'm just saying, pretending Burton "moves like Pendlebury" and "kicks like Jarmen" and "dominates like Matthews" etc etc is just a recipe for pain when it just makes you look silly and you realise one day you were just over compensating for a horror, horrible year
yeah pah...lease.

One thing I've noticed about burton. He doesn't defend!! He's quite good as the spare man in defence (which explains his high kicking efficiency), but a pretty poor defender one on one. He's a good player, but I think McGrath has him covered as he defends and gets his own ball..

don't get me wrong I'm pissed at the game but im spot onas well. You are the master of hyperbole and you know it.

You have taken offense to something so insignificant it's actually confusing. how does your brain work?

I made a mild assertion by referencing things i read on this forum and your picking away at like a strawman.

yeah pah...lease.
It's flattering you are such an aficionado of my work. I must apologise as I don't know anything about you, beyond the "Burton moves like Pendlebury but hey its not me that says it it's other people, just... just trust me"

It's flattering you are such an aficionado of my work. I must apologise as I don't know anything about you
lol you have been quoting me for 12 months. Always the same dribble really hard to miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibson getting smashed too but giving away 10cm. A couple of holes in defence & it becomes a shambles.
Burton has been better defensively since I said that, took a couple of good intercept marks. Must be the spare man

Other than Mitchell, he's been our only shining light actually.

Yeah it doesn't describe Burton, it describes his defensive efforts earlier in the game. Which is what I posted.
Your defence looks good now he doesn't have an opponent
lol, wrong.

Yeah it doesn't describe Burton, it describes his defensive efforts earlier in the game. Which is what I posted.
Your defence looks good now he doesn't have an opponent

Still reaching then, I see.....What Carlton player is in the running again?.....I'm sure there's an ulterior motive at play here.

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 Rising Star Discussion

Back