VFL 2017 Sandringham News

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers have gotten on top. Turnovers / Poor kicking for goal doesn't help! Stevens has played much / at all in 2nd half. Wright been in the middle for a while, trademark attack on the ball and man but hasn't been damaging by foot even tho has had heaps of it. Sinc being tagged. Umpires must be having dinner at Punt Rs tonight. Sav badly winded but back on. V impressed with rice. Marshall a bit quieter this half. Holmes to ruck with Pierce off. He's pretty unco.

10.12 to 6.10. Ordinary display by Sandy.
Marshall good early.
Rice has come i to the game
White good.
Irish boys showed a bit
Freeman ran about snd got a bit.
Phillips and NOK tried hard.
Didposal horrible
Umpirong appaling

Perfect preparation for AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiges got the win and award for cockiest bunch of twat players out there. The hound got a free hot dog and two rolls. The umpires got a brown paper bag. A lot has already been covered. Very happy with Dmac, Sinc, Marshall, Pierce, Stevens, Rice, White bobbed up and Sav got stronger. I reckon Connellan is gonna be a player, he's my lad now, backing you in Irish! Reckon it was noticeable after Sinc being tagged, Pierce going off and Koby not playing 2nd half that Tiges got an edge. And reckon something sparked in Paddy out there today people. Different player after half time. Took a beautiful hanger towards the end but umpire took it off him for out of bounds. Watch this space.

Tiges got the win and award for cockiest bunch of twat players out there. The hound got a free hot dog and two rolls. The umpires got a brown paper bag. A lot has already been covered. Very happy with Dmac, Sinc, Marshall, Pierce, Stevens, Rice, White bobbed up and Sav got stronger. I reckon Connellan is gonna be a player, he's my lad now, backing you in Irish! Reckon it was noticeable after Sinc being tagged, Pierce going off and Koby not playing 2nd half that Tiges got an edge. And reckon something sparked in Paddy out there today people. Different player after half time. Took a beautiful hanger towards the end but umpire took it off him for out of bounds. Watch this space.

Post pictures of The Hound eating the hot dog please. Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2017 Sandringham News

Remove this Banner Ad

Back