Mod. Notice 2017 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP) - We Have a winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, you'll always be 'Bosk' to me. :rainbow:

so-beautiful.gif

Fyfie, can we just announce the winner, bombersfan4000 ? It was such a clear victory I don't see the point in keeping everyone in suspense like this

No don't!

This has been my best year on the Bay (so far)

I want to find out how many points I accrued for my "knows nothing about football" random quips

I'm guessing it's an all round number

Last edited:
No don't!

This has been my best year on the Bay (so far)

I want to find out how many points I accrued for all my "knows nothing about football" random quips

I'm guessing it's an all round number

I was the one that did the counting due to my superior math skills, and I can inform you that you received eleventy points

Considering he polled 3 votes 11 times during 2017, we'll call this next group of posters 'the Dustys'. :drunk:

In equal 33rd place...

ls.jpg

Reckon they do chooks?

Boydshow
DennisClarkeM
Haduken
King Notorious
NetworkNerd
Skyhorsetamer

and

charcoalchicken

Considering he polled 3 votes 11 times during 2017, we'll call this next group of posters 'the Dustys'. :drunk:

In equal 33rd place...

ls.jpg

Reckon they do chooks?

Boydshow
DennisClarkeM
Haduken
King Notorious
NetworkNerd
Skyhorsetamer

and

charcoalchicken
Dennis ClarkeM more of you on the Bay please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm always a bit reluctant to hang shit on people that got 3 votes or less just in case I got zero votes.

Not sure I’ve polled before :$

I'm always a bit reluctant to hang shit on people that got 3 votes or less just in case I got zero votes.

This is always a risk, Bosk is getting awfully chirpy over KP but I don't remember him doing anything of note this year. :$

I'll never win a Starburns award. There was even a year he said I was like 2nd then lol jks 3 pages later to troll me
Are you hinting that Starburns is the reason you haven't been made a Bay mod?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2017 Toots Hibbert Medal (Bay 13 MVP) - We Have a winner!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back