Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

A future 1st for a current 2nd is how it works.
That's how it works in the NFL proper, but not necessarily in dynasty fantasy leagues. Plus you need to take into account roster strength and the presumed position of that pick.

The future 1st rounder belonging to someone like Wizard or myself is worth less than that of someone that looks to be rebuilding like Dagless (or just building in your case :p)

My problem with your trades GG is that you could have negotiated a better deal. Why let dspeed win the trade? You couldve publicly stated that your first was up for grabs and take the best offer that comes your way.

My problem with your trades GG is that you could have negotiated a better deal. Why let dspeed win the trade? You couldve publicly stated that your first was up for grabs and take the best offer that comes your way.
Because he is taking the piss. Like his 1st pick to you for a 4th 5th and 6th of which he picks blokes who probably never played a down. Its a piss take the whole league to him.

The title of Dspeed's PM -- "You interested in getting back into the draft at 2.03?"

I said I was interested but he'd ask for too much and instead I offered....
"my 2019 4th for your 2018 5th and 6th?"

Then he posted this deal, which I misread and accepted....

"4.03, 5.03, 6.03 and 2018 2nd rounder
For
2019 1st rounder"

I accepted because firstly the title was pushing for the 2.03, and then I balked, suggesting just a late round smaller exchange, then he fired back with that, and I simply misread it. Accepted. Posted it. I wasn't obliged to honor it. But like I said just before...thought, it's still reasonable. I'll have two 2nds in 2019 and can easily move back into the first -- either at the backend with a smaller trade, or to the topend by giving up the two 2nds.

I offered Dagless a ton of future picks, Henry and Jones for his bait of Wilson+Hopkins. I would've been ecstatic to give up a swathe of future picks for them. But then he said no. And when I asked how about just a couple of your late rounders, he said no still.

Before then, I offered you my future 1st+etc for 1.05 so I could take Rosen. You said no.

I wasn't even offering up my 1st to the league in the first place. I was responding to a) Cassius wanting to deal his 1.05 when Rosen was on the board. So i made a responding offer. Then b) Dagless baiting Wilson+Hopkins, so I RESPONDED to that by offering my 1st, 2nd, etc.

But I never even said to Dspeed or anyone else....my 2019 1st is up for sale, come at me people. In fact, I was prepared to just try and grab 2-3 extra picks in the 4-6th rounds by offering LATE round 2019 picks and/or Zay Jones and Hunter Henry.

Dspeed then PM'd me baiting his 2.03...and you read the PM posts above....where I balked, said no, youd ask for too much, and focused on his 5th and 6th rounds instead.

To be fair I think we let GG trade but make it like an auction in that he states his best offer given and others have a chance to better it.

Like I said previously 10 other teams would have offered better terms.

I mean it’s not fair that he knocks back other fairer trade offers then pulls out a silly trade like this one.

This is a No 1 pick for a late 2nd, the 4th to 6ths are nothing. No one would do that.

To be fair I think we let GG trade but make it like an auction in that he states his best offer given and others have a chance to better it.

I mean it’s not fair that he knocks back other fairer trade offers then pulls out a silly trade like this one.

This is a No 1 pick for a late 2nd, the 4th to 6ths are nothing. No one would do that.
Not even the worse trade he has made which tells you all you need to know

TGBB please, you did exactly that last year

13 and 20 (in 2017) for 2018 1st and 2018 2nd

If you’re saying you think he is finishing last the 13 and 2018 2nd are a wash apart from time value of picks, so 1st for a late 2nd

Only have to look back the last few years, TGBB, Cassius and Wizard have all been beneficiaries, I think he’s a fool for doing it too, but he does it every year and every year it’s allowed through, I’d be stupider than him not to at least chuck some trade offers out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only have to look back the last few years, TGBB, Cassius and Wizard have all been beneficiaries, I think he’s a fool for doing it too, but he does it every year and every year it’s allowed through, I’d be stupider than him not to at least chuck some trade offers out
So lets go through the same shit every year is the thing we take from this. Destroys the enjoyment of it which is the only reason you play.

Looking back, I’m an idiot for actually giving him some decent value a few years back giving him David Carr for a 1st
Yeah, I did the same giving a first for Corderelle Patterson. GG was just paying us back the last few years.

TGBB please, you did exactly that last year

13 and 20 (in 2017) for 2018 1st and 2018 2nd

If you’re saying you think he is finishing last the 13 and 2018 2nd are a wash apart from time value of picks, so 1st for a late 2nd

Yeah but that was me.

So lets go through the same shit every year is the thing we take from this. Destroys the enjoyment of it which is the only reason you play.
If GG keeps his word and doesnt trade another future first away then we'll be fine going forward.

If GG keeps his word and doesnt trade another future first away then we'll be fine going forward.
I might want to trade one for a high caliber player tho -- that's why there shouldn't be a rule as such. It actually detriments me from trying to get better.

I might want to trade one for a high caliber player tho -- that's why there shouldn't be a rule as such. It actually detriments me from trying to get better.
Dont think anyone would have a problem with that. Its when you trade a likely 1.01 for a bunch of late picks that people dont like.

Dont think anyone would have a problem with that. Its when you trade a likely 1.01 for a bunch of late picks that people dont like.
The 1st wasnt FOR the 4,5,6....it was for 2.03 (what I thought), with Dspeed chucking in the 4,5,6 given the 1st would be a high 1st.

Also, I tried my best to get your 1.05, so YOU could've had my 2019 1st instead of Dspeed if you said "yes". And Dagless, tho probably never serious about trading Wilson+Hopkins -- seeing as he'd have 0 QBs in the process -- was more keen on players in return for them, not future picks.

So the ball was well and truly in your court, and I wanted that 1.05 more than anything.

Gg gives up his 2018 first for someones 5th and 6th rounder this year.

Manu post March 2017....eerie.

Tbh not many complaints with my trade last year...and GG did ask if anyone interested in swapping early 2nd for his 1st.....I did wait.....for 4 mins...ok 3mins.

Lol.

Anyway. I have 2 seconds for trade for a future 4th and 5th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back