Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t disagree, but happens every year and I’ve just got in first this year
nah that’s crappier than pretty much any other trade that’s been around.

Veto.

Look, it's not the best trade, but it's certainly within reason.

Trading down from 1.07 in 2019 to 2.04 in 2019 and collecting three 2018 picks in the process.

Look at it in reverse.

Like trading down from 1.06 in this years draft to 2.04, and getting dspeed's future 4th, 5th, 6th in moving down 8 or so spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm done trading now because....

I have about 6+ picks this year to retool my roster
and I still have next year... 2, 3, 5, 6.... which is more than I usually have, and my alpha bad years where i was chasing my tail are over now, can regroup such that I don't have to trade high future picks just to try to get back into the draft.

I'm done trading now because....

I have about 6+ picks this year to retool my roster
and I still have next year... 2, 3, 5, 6.... which is more than I usually have, and my alpha bad years where i was chasing my tail are over now, can regroup such that I don't have to trade high future picks just to try to get back into the draft.

Can’t retool with late picks, you’ve already proven it.

And likely scratch a ton of others selected in the remaining 1st and 2nd rounds too.

This draft class doesn't inspire.
And then trades next years number 1 for a bunch if shit picks in an uninspiring draft class. You continue to take the piss out of this league and if it wasn't for the fact that it has been going so long now i am sure people would just chuck it in.

Memory Lane trip....

GG gives: 2017 1st
Cassius gives: 32, 42, 56, 63

So that was the 2016 draft Cass gave up those picks for GG to pick his usual training camp fodder, whilst Cass pocketed pick 1 and Fournette.

GG's picks:
Devon Cajuste
Pick 42 traded out
CJ Ham
Theiren Cockran

Dwight-Schrute-look-of-disapproval.gif
Buiding with late picks gg style.

lol ok mate

The time for vetoing in this league is long gone based on the history of some trades which have gone through
If someone else got this trade you would be furious.

Yep I would be, and I’ve been furious most years so I decided I’d get in before someone else did. Happens every year
Nah bs.

I’m one of the few who benefits from GGs continuous piss taking and think it’s better for people not to be so blatantly crap about the whole thing.

We’ve made a precedent on vetoing better trades than that and I thought it was shit BEFORE gg corrected it.

There is no system that justifies a trade like that. In all other shitty trades at least there’s some semblance of sense (ie for QBs, for at least a friggin early third in the existing draft when the third round is happening). We’re still drafting the first round and GG is trading for 4th 5th and 6th picks...

Anyway, whatever, pretend to enjoy winning on the back of crap like that.

GG.exe I was planning on offering you 1.11 and 2.02 for your future first pending the pick coming up, but nothing like dem sweet 4th round picks.

Last edited:
And yet gg tells me IR'd Hunter Henry is not worth a 5th rounder. Now, that may be the case, but when seconds before you see a deal that give a leg up to someone who can be a contender from someone who will forever have the number 1 pick you kind of wonder if the league is worth actually spending time trying to win. This is a joke year after year and makes a farce of what is a good historical Dynasty League. Shame it gets spoiled by one person.

So on that, given this league has been a farce for a while now due to one person, who needs some of my best players for 5th and 6th rounders? I feel the need to pick some players that will be out of work at the end of training camp. I am just about over it now I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back