2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

It was an amazing goal.......congrats.

How did he go in the Prelim? :$

You get reminded that old Bruce has a whole erotic thing going so often.

Very cringey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree when you say he didn't do much. Didn't Steele completely tag Sloane out of the game while still having 40+ possies?

I made the comment with bias towards my $10 I put on Grundy to win it. Rusty is putting me to shame at the moment. Let me suffer quietly!!! :(

The bloke, fair dinkum, has taken all comers this year. I really think he has been stiff to play a Grand Final replay as a 19 year old, nearly win a Norm Smith there, then would have won the Norm Smith in 2011 had we won that Grand Final, and go around in the wilderness for this long to have another chance as a balding thirty year old, who would burn most teenagers with his 2km time trial.

If anything Maggies, please win on Saturday for Rusty? The bloke deserves to go out with a few more premiership medallions in the trophy cabinet :praying:

P.S. He pinched votes off De Goey against St Kilda, when Jordy kicked six. God forbid that seven match stretch is boding well for the old b@stard

Last edited:
Well this is a surprise. Isn't it bad luck to win the brownlow and play in the grand final (apart from dusty last year)

Was NOT a Goal IF Umps knew the Rules

I thought it was a throw also Dave.......but you should always play to the whistle that’s what I teach my kids.

Higgins is a true footballer........he has footy smarts........can’t teach that.

And Steele finishes with real Steele.

I think it's evident rucks struggle a bit to get votes these days.

In days of you're Rucks did quite nicely indeed.
  • Len Thompson
  • Peter Moore
  • Syd Coventry
Then other Rucks
  • Gary Dempsey
  • Graham Teasdale
  • Graham Moss
  • Jim Stynes
  • Scott Wynd
  • Barry Round
  • Roy Wright
And others....

I thought it was a throw also Dave.......but you should always play to the whistle that’s what I teach my kids.

Higgins is a true footballer........he has footy smarts........can’t teach that.

Higgins reminds me bit of Lewis Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back