2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I made the comment with bias towards my $10 I put on Grundy to win it. Rusty is putting me to shame at the moment. Let me suffer quietly!!! :(
I have $5 on Grundy too so I can definitely sympathise :(

Should have known not to trust the umpires to recognise the most influential ruckman in the game :(

Well this is a surprise. Isn't it bad luck to win the brownlow and play in the grand final (apart from dusty last year)
Not really.
Quite a few win Brownlow and win the premiership in the same season.

Dusty Martin, as said,
Gary Ablett Jnr
Jimmy Bartel
Simon Black
Jason Akermanis
Gavin Wanganeen
Robert Dipierdomenico
Ian Stewart

Off the top of my head

What's with Bruce and

Colossal?

Or does he just think of big things?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Higgins goal of the year? Are you fair dinkum?!!!

Considering the fact he threw the ball to himself (Collingwoodity called it first already), I think the AFL was trying to cash in on Richmond going back-to-back here.....

But what about Josh Thomas against Gold Coast? Forgot. Collingwood player. My mistake.

Non preferred if you don't mind!!!

His wife must worry, whom he fancies flows with the wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes just goes for the leader.

The faux barracking
The growls
The non relevant stats

Well this is a surprise. Isn't it bad luck to win the brownlow and play in the grand final (apart from dusty last year)

It is for Magpies. Moore in 1979, Buckley in 2003, Swan in 2011, all won it, all lost in the Grand Final.

Last Magpie to do the double of a Brownlow and then a premiership was Albert Collier in 1929 (although Harry Collier was retrospectively awarded a Brownlow in 1989, due to the abolition of the countback system for a tie that operated in 1930)...

And to think SideB comes home super strong

Let's hope for the side

:musicnotes:Steele Sidebottom......STTEEELEEEE SIDDEEEEEBOTTOM.....you'll coooommmeee a Steele Sidebottom with meeeeee

and we sat and we watched, and we waited until he kicked a goal! You'll come a Steele Sidebottom with me!:musicnotes:

P.S. Mkcaptain Grundy polled again. Rusty and Brodie draw for the Brownlow. History in the making. You and I fill our pockets with money to buy beers Saturday :p

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Coxy becomes the first American Pie to post three votes in an AFL match! Geez, the Demons are an embarrassment. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back