D3 2018 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what must be described as the blunder of the decade, my fellow outer suburbs counterparts have confirmed that the Frankston Dolphins will host the third-rate Swinburne Pigs in their opening Practice match.
With the Dolphins set to return to the VFL this year and the Pigs destined for relegation, new coach Tony Rowe had to agree to his players all wearing training cones on their heads for the game to go ahead, he did so gladly.
With a 450pt, Nunawading-esque loss on the cards spirits are high down at St. James Park.

In what must be described as the blunder of the decade, my fellow outer suburbs counterparts have confirmed that the Frankston Dolphins will host the third-rate Swinburne Pigs in their opening Practice match.
With the Dolphins set to return to the VFL this year and the Pigs destined for relegation, new coach Tony Rowe had to agree to his players all wearing training cones on their heads for the game to go ahead, he did so gladly.
With a 450pt, Nunawading-esque loss on the cards spirits are high down at St. James Park.

I’d be more concerned if I was a Dolphins player/fan/coach.

Hi all

i played at st johns footy club a few years back and now playing at richmond central this year. nice to meet you all

enjoying my new club at the centrals yeh!!! great bunch of blokes

bit upsetting we have to play that cheating side monash gryphons. didn't they cheat a few years ago won a premiereship and then when they went up to the grade they were supposed to be in, they sucked. hahaha cheaters.

have a great year boys.

Carn centrals

Hi all

i played at st johns footy club a few years back and now playing at richmond central this year. nice to meet you all

bit upsetting we have to play that cheating side monash gryphons. didn't they cheat a few years ago won a premiereship and then when they went up to the grade they were supposed to be in, they sucked. hahaha cheaters.

have a great year boys.

Carn centrals
Get your facts right goose.

You might want to double check your facts. There are two Frankston sides, The Frankston FC side with the emblem Dolphins, and the newly formed Frankston Dolphins FNC. Swinburne are most likely playing the newly formed fourth division SFNL version. ...

Off-season banter, not to be taken further please
The centrals would like to announce the big signing of David Boundy from Old Paradians as a playing assistant coach! A big coup for the yellow and black!

The centrals would like to announce the big signing of David Boundy from Old Paradians as a playing assistant coach! A big coup for the yellow and black!

That’s a great get.
On another note, your posting history tells us all we need to know about you. Pity you can’t delete past ramblings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was I not supposed to leak that info? sorry mate! Who are you down at the club? Have we met yet? R u Sharpey?
That’s ok mate, you weren’t to know. It seems as though that someone gave you the bum steer.
I’m not down at the club much these days, but if I was a betting man, I wouldn’t be putting anything on Boundy joining the Snakes. Regardless of what Sportsbet are offering.
I did hear that number 67 from Canterbury may be crossing over to RC.

That’s ok mate, you weren’t to know. It seems as though that someone gave you the bum steer.
I’m not down at the club much these days, but if I was a betting man, I wouldn’t be putting anything on Boundy joining the Snakes. Regardless of what Sportsbet are offering.
I did hear that number 67 from Canterbury may be crossing over to RC.
touche

Now that my identity has been revealed (again) and the pre-season banter is out of the way, let's get cracking.

Training numbers so far? Praccy matches sorted? Any big recruits you're happy to reveal?

Hi all

have a great year boys.

Carn centrals

dribble

I also realised 3 things
- playing footy when you have kids is hard as severely impacts your time with them
- It is much harder to recover as you are older, especially if you've got troublesome knees
- i just simply wasn't very good :D

ticking every box here... should i skip training tonight then?

You might want to double check your facts. There are two Frankston sides, The Frankston FC side with the emblem Dolphins, and the newly formed Frankston Dolphins FNC. Swinburne are most likely playing the newly formed fourth division SFNL version. ...

Frankston Dolphins FNC is the old Juniors that made a seniors side also.
Worked really hard to get where they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back